Committee to meet
Posted: Friday, May 14, 2010 7:51 am
The Messenger, May 12, 2010
The University of Tennessee Board of Trustees’ Committee on Effectiveness and Efficiency for the Future will meet Wednesday in Knoxville at 9:30 a.m. (EDT) in Room 156/157 of the Plant Biotech Building on the UT Institute of Agriculture campus.
Agenda items include:
• Update on state revenues and appropriations;
• UT Institute of Agriculture presentation regarding measures and actions taken;
• Information Technology report on cost effectiveness and organization;
• UT Knoxville Athletics Department presentation on effectiveness and efficiency and debt;
• Report on development of new funding formula;
• Summary of appropriations reductions and effectiveness and efficiency savings
The meeting is open to the public.
For more information about the Board of Trustees, go to http://bot.tennessee.edu/.