Posted: Wednesday, May 12, 2010 9:03 pm
The following cases were disposed of May 6 in Obion County General Sessions Court by Judge Jimmy Smith, or fines paid before scheduled court appearances, and were recorded in the dockets in the office of Obion County Circuit Court Clerk Harry Johnson.
The cases listed exclude routine traffic violations, civil cases and cases that are dismissed. All others are published, including judicial diversions, without exception.
• Randy L. Adams (820 North First St., Union City) — theft of property and burglary, bound over to the grand jury.
• Jeremy Alexander (511 West State LIne Road, South Fulton) — theft of property/attempt, bound over to the grand jury.
• Shawn Cooper (4794 Lippard Road, Obion) — assault/attempt, 11 months and 29 days jail suspended except 60 days (concurrent), costs; disorderly conduct, 30 days jail (concurrent), costs; probation violation, 60 days jail (concurrent), costs.
• Terry Cox (156 Highway 22, Union City) — fugitive from justice, waived extradition.
• Charles Jimerson (820 North First St., Union City) — theft of property and burglary, bound over to the grand jury.
• Robert L. Pool (265 Grace Road, Cayce, Ky.) — simple possession of a Schedule II controlled substance, time served, 11 months and 29 days jail suspended except six days, $750 fine, costs, waived extradition.
Editor’s note: Court was not in session on May 4.
Published in The Messenger 5.12.10