No Child Left Behind meeting
Posted: Thursday, April 29, 2010 9:07 pm
The federal projects application for Weakley County Schools, under the No Child Left Behind Act of 2001, will be available for public review and comments before the regularly scheduled Weakley County School Board meeting.
The public review is scheduled for May 6 at 4:15 p.m. at Dresden Elementary School.
All interested citizens, school personnel and parents of students in Weakley County Schools are invited and encouraged to review and make comments pertaining to the design, planning and implementation of the following:
• Title I Part A – Improving the Academic Achievement of the Disadvantaged
• Title II Part A – Teacher and Principal Training and Recruiting
• Title II Part D – Enhancing Education Through Technology
• Title III Part A – English Language Learners
• Title VI Part B – Rural Education Initiative
For further information, contact Doug Braden, Federal Projects director, at 364-2247.