Posted: Wednesday, April 28, 2010 9:03 pm
The following deed transfers were filed April 20-27 in the office of Obion County Register of Deeds Vicky Long.
The transfers listed exclude deeds of trust (mortgages on real estate) and any miscellaneous instruments recorded in the register’s office. The list is published in its entirety, without exception, from record books in the register’s office.
Amounts are not shown for true quitclaim deeds, or deeds in which a husband and wife divide property. Deeds conveying property to a state, the federal government or a city are exempt from the state transfer tax.
• Shaun Donovan, secretary of Housing and Urban Development, to Jeff Allen and Michelle Allen, $22,513.
• Estate of Gary K. Nutt to Jonathan Lucas French, Dist. 16, $10,500.
• Billy L. Keeling to Paul Stafford, Dist. 9, quitclaim deed.
• Charles P. Stevens and Sandra Stevens and James Edward Stevens and Rebecca Stevens to the City of Union City, Dist. 1, exempt.
• Randall Thomas Dyer, Shelia Margaret Clift and Rita Sue Reedy to Randall Thomas Dyer and Jan H. Dyer, Dist. 6, $30,000.
• Herbert Young and Evelyn Virginia Young to Lil Ann McCloud, Dist. 15, quitclaim deed.
• Betty Gast to Shawn Duane Applewhite, Dist. 5, quitclaim deed.
• Linda J.S. Vibbert to Heights Finance Corp., Dist. 16, $13,674.32.
• Cathy Frost to Harry Frost, Dist. 1, quitclaim deed.
• Shapiro & Kirsch, LLP, substitute trustee, to the Secretary of Veterans Affairs, Dist. 13.
• First State Finance Inc. to Walter Scott Hayes, Dist. 5, $25,000.
• Union City Grain Co., LLC, to Green Plains Grain Co. Tennessee, LLC, $199,715.
• Thomas W. Wade Jr. Living Trust to Green Plains Grain Co. Tennessee, LLC, $153,910.
• Denise Ann Newton to Wisener Farms Inc., Dist. 7, $332,863.10.
• James Edward Gilliland Jr. to Tim White and Tammy White, Dist. 13, quitclaim deed.
• Dale Cranford and Agnes Jean Cranford to Ted V. Davis and DeLouise Jeanette Davis, Dist. 15, $12,000.
• William L. Smith and Velma L. Smith to Roberto Tellez Hernandez and Maria G. Tellez, $9,000.
• Kimberly Jo Bacon to Sharon Winsett, Dist. 13, quitclaim deed.
• Sharon Winsett to Kimberly Jo Bacon and Kevin Lynn Fields, Dist. 13, quitclaim deed.
• Frank Earl Witherspoon, Cathy Jean Forrester and Rebecca Frances Dunning to Valentin Mandujano, Manuel Mandujano and Carlos Mandujano, Dist. 13, $30,000.
• Daniel Hill and Vanessa Hill to Lisa Carol Williams, Dist. 16, $45,000.
• Gerald L. Brandon to Robin E. Jones, Dist. 6, $70,000.
Published in The Messenger 4.28.10