Committee to meet
Posted: Monday, April 26, 2010 11:53 am
The Messenger, April 26, 2010
The audit committee of the University of Tennessee board of trustees will meet Friday in Nashville at 1 p.m. in the William Snodgrass Tennessee Tower in the Madison Room on the third floor.
Agenda items include:
• review of the University’s audited financial statements
• update on the status of the University’s emergency preparedness plans
• update on the status of the University’s physician practice plans
• review of the financial statements for the University’s athletic departments, foundations and the UT Medical Group
• presentation of the annual report by the internal audit department
For more information about the Board of Trustees, go to
The meeting is open to the public.