Posted: Wednesday, April 21, 2010 9:00 pm
The following cases were disposed of April 13 and April 15 in Obion County General Sessions Court by Judge Jimmy Smith, or fines paid before scheduled court appearances, and were recorded in the dockets in the office of Obion County Circuit Court Clerk Harry Johnson.
Cases listed exclude routine traffic violations, civil cases and dismissals. All others are published, including judicial diversions, without exception.
• Lisa Burdette (1340 Hillsboro St., Apt. B-2-8, Union City) — theft, 11 months and 29 days jail suspended except time served, $100 fine and costs, 11 months and 29 days supervised probation, $30 restitution to Walmart, banned from Walmart.
• Devaughn D. Kirby (808 Taylor Drive, Mayfield, Ky.) — theft, $56.50 restitution.
• Jason S. Mercer (621 North Division St., Union City) — theft of property, aggravated burglary and two counts of especially aggravated robbery, waived to the grand jury.
• Caleb Rice (684 Coon Williams Road, Troy) — promoting methamphetamine manufacture and initating manufacture of methamphetamine, bound over to the grand jury.
• David L. Webster (218 East Gibbs St., Union City) — probation violation, in-house rehabilitation.
• Adam Bridgewater (317 Forrestdale, South Fulton) — assault, 50 hours of community service, costs.
Published in The Messenger 4.21.10