Posted: Friday, April 16, 2010 7:42 am
The following deed transfers were filed April 6-12 in the office of Obion County Register of Deeds Vicky Long.
The transfers listed exclude deeds of trust (mortgages on real estate) and any miscellaneous instruments recorded in the register’s office. The list is published in its entirety, without exception, from record books in the register’s office.
Amounts are not shown for true quitclaim deeds, or deeds in which a husband and wife divide property. Deeds conveying property to a state, the federal government or a city are exempt from the state transfer tax.
• Lori Larcom to Daniel Larcom, Dist. 13, dissolves tenancy by the entireties.
• Boyd Michael Hill, Allen Dawson Hill, Lilla Suzanne Hill Pafford and Joseph Wendall Hill to William Quinton and Heather Quinton, Dist. 13, $160,000.
• Terry W. Long and Vicky O. Long to Kenneth A Rieger and Ruth Rozanne Rieger, Dist. 13, $36,000.
• Carlos Rodriguez and Sherry Rodriguez to Paul Nieves and Debbie Nieves, Dist. 4, $450,000.
• Shirley Luker to Joyce Baggett, Dist. 3, quitclaim deed.
• Bobby Ray Isbell and Brenda Kaye Isbell to Rosa Rodriguez, Dist. 15, $30,000.
• CMH Homes Inc. to Peter A. Gibson, Dist. 13, $104,796.
• Walter Scott Hayes to Jock Johnson and DeLise Johnson, Dist. 13, $47,500.
• Jimmy L. Gray to Alan S. Terry and Kathy Terry, Dist. 2, $35,000.
Published in The Messenger 4.14.10