Posted: Thursday, April 8, 2010 9:35 pm
The following deed transfers were filed March 30-April 6 in the office of Obion County Register of Deeds Vicky Long.
The transfers listed exclude deeds of trust (mortgages on real estate) and any miscellaneous instruments recorded in the register’s office. The list is published in its entirety, without exception, from record books in the register’s office.
Amounts are not shown for true quitclaim deeds, or deeds in which a husband and wife divide property. Deeds conveying property to a state, the federal government or a city are exempt from the state transfer tax.
• Carolyn Doughten, Melvin Argo and Kelvin Argo to Bradley T. Zill and Amanda M. Zill, Dist. 13, $97,500.
• Ken-Tenn Humane Society Inc. to Cleo McClanahan and Geraldine McClanahan, Dist. 16, quitclaim deed.
• Christopher C. Martin to Kenneth Cheatham and Wanda Cheatham, Dist. 16, $84,576.
• Christopher Caric Martin to Blake Cheatham and Aimee Cheatham, Dist. 16, $282,525.
• Fredrick D. Lindsey Jr. and Dorothy Louise Hill to Fredrick D. Lindsay and Dorothy Louise Hill, Dist. 16, quitclaim deed.
• Herbert Arnett Jr. and Shirley Arnett to Jimmy Seals and Barbara Seals, Dist. 6, $86,400.
• Tennessee Housing Development Agency to Michael S. Long, Dist. 6, $61,000.
• Brian S. Saladin and Amanda M. Saladin to Patrick L. Davis, Dist. 13, $53,500.
• Jimmy Ray Edwards, John Darnall and Emery E. Burden, trustees of the Church of Christ at Obion, to Jimmy Ray Edwards, John Darnall and Emery E. Burden, trustees of the Church of Christ at Obion, Dist. 15, quitclaim deed.
• John W. Horner and Amy M. Horner, formerly Amy M. Parker, to Lionell Barnett and Jean Barnett, Dist. 13, $103,000.
• Betty B. Carpenter to Robert Samuel Carpenter, trustee, Dist. 13.
• Bobby Wyatt and Wanda Wyatt to Carlos Rodriguez and Sherry Rodriguez, Dist. 13, $215,000.
• Shellie Wallace, successor trustee, to CitiFinancial Inc., Dist. 13, $29,606.06.
• Homra Limited Partnership to Dawn Morris, Dist. 16, $99,500.
• Wells Fargo Bank, trustee, to Bill Morse and Juanita Morse, $26,800.
• Stephen L. Hughes, substitute trustee, to Kyle W. Baggett, Dist. 13, $82,500.
• Lucille Hicks Gray to Mark Cooper and Rita Cooper, Dist. 6, $51,000.
Published in The Messenger 4.7.10