Building permits, January 2010
Posted: Wednesday, February 10, 2010 11:38 am
The Messenger 02.10.10
The following is a list of Union City’s monthly building permits for January, submitted by the Union City Department of Planning and Code Enforcement. The activity list includes the applicant, project address, project cost and a brief description of the work listed on the building permit.
• Liberty Tax Service, 123 West Reelfoot Ave., $3,000, facia sign.
• Carpenter Storage, 1119 South Ury St., $40,000, 30- by 120-foot mini storage.
• Joey Thompson, 1374 Edwards St., $20,000, residential remodel.
• Peter Gibson, 506 West Cheatham St., $80,000, 1,540-square-foot new residential.
• Bill and Heather Quinton, 416 East Harrison St., demolish house.
• Collision Specialty, 2124 West Reelfoot Ave., $15,000, 28- by 36-foot garage.
• Laura Kingrey, 616 East Bransford St., $11,000, residential roof.
The total cost of permits for the month is $169,000.