Additional grand jury indictments revealed
Posted: Wednesday, February 10, 2010 9:08 pm
Several additional indictments have been revealed from last week’s session of the Obion County grand jury.
A list of 51 indictments was handed down by the grand jury for its February term, but 11 of them remained sealed — or secret — pending the arrests of suspects on capiases.
All of those indicted were arraigned Monday morning in Obion County Circuit Court.
The additional indictments now made public include:
• James Thomas Booker — sale of a controlled substance, two counts.
• James Thomas Booker — sale of a controlled substance.
• Michael Dee Craddock II — aggravated burglary, theft and vandalism.
• Zachary Wade Fowler — theft.
• Eric Dylan Petty — sale of a controlled substance.
• Tony Randall Prince — burglary and theft.
• Tony Randall Prince and Timothy Leland Smith — promotion of methamphetamine manufacture (both); resisting arrest, evading arrest, driving on a revoked license, priors, and drug paraphernalia (Prince only); and tampering with evidence (Smith only).
• David Earl Roberts — theft and criminal trespassing.
• Christopher James Sims — sale of a controlled substance.
• Christopher James Sims and Sammy Dale Butler — counterfeit controlled substances.
• Carol Ellis Whitworth — theft.