Deed transfers, Jan. 27-Feb. 2, 2010
Posted: Wednesday, February 3, 2010 12:37 pm
The Messenger 02.03.10
The following deed transfers were filed Jan. 27-Feb. 2 in the office of Obion County Register of Deeds Vicky Long.
The transfers listed exclude deeds of trust (mortgages on real estate) and any miscellaneous instruments recorded in the register’s office. The list is published in its entirety, without exception, from record books in the register’s office.
Amounts are not shown for true quitclaim deeds, or deeds in which a husband and wife divide property. Deeds conveying property to a state, the federal government or a city are exempt from the state transfer tax.
• HSBC Mortgage Services Inc. to Andre Josiah Warren, $79,900.
• Shellie Wallace, successor trustee, to the Secretary of Housing and Urban Development, $91,668.54.
• Bobby R. Stockdale and Betty Dowell Stockdale to Bobby R. Stockdale and Betty Dowell Stockdale and Chris Thomas Stockdale, Dist. 12, $3,000.
• Frank Thomas Jr. and Ruby Thomas to Christine Vanderford and Robert M. Vanderford Jr., Dist. 16, quitclaim deed.
• Patsy Lee Howell to Brenda Lee Hall, Dist. 13, quitclaim deed.
• Sherry Denise Ashe to Sherry Denise Ashe, trustee, Dist. 8, exempt.
• Matthew S. Turner and Paula L. Turner to Golden Peanut Company, LLC, Dist. 13, $297,500.
• Clayton A. Goodrich to Duke Mitchell and Rose Ann Mitchell, Dist. 6, $153,000.
• Jack E. James and Beverly B. James to Obion County, $21,075.
• Mike Frazier and Joe Frazier, doing business as Tennessee Poultry Supply, to Advance Feeding Systems Inc., Dist. 16, $87,500.
• Jeff Johnson to Ronnie Winstead and Kane Howe, Dist. 5, $26,000.
• Bernice Granberry, also known as Bernice Grandberry, to Bernice Grandberry, Dist. 13, quitclaim deed.
• Brent Roberts and Shannon Roberts to John Bruno, trustee, $31,995.01.
• Shirley A. Clark to Richard E. Morrison and Myrtle T. Morrison, Dist. 8, $72,250.
• Robert W. Morris to Angela Marie Ward, Dist. 1, $19,250.
• James L. Prather and Connie L. Prather to Deica Disney and Brad Disney, Dist. 6, $75,000.
• Billy Lane Lawson and Mildred Irene Lawson to Michael W. Miller and Emily C. Miller and Terry E. Whitmore and Sharon G. Whitmore, Dist. 9, $40,000.