Deed transfers, Dec. 22-28, 2009
Posted: Wednesday, December 30, 2009 10:59 am
The Messenger 12.30.09
The following deed transfers were filed Dec. 22-28 in the office of Obion County Register of Deeds Vicky Long.
The transfers listed exclude deeds of trust (mortgages on real estate) and any miscellaneous instruments recorded in the register’s office. The list is published in its entirety, without exception, from record books in the register’s office.
Amounts are not shown for true quitclaim deeds, or deeds in which a husband and wife divide property. Deeds conveying property to a state, the federal government or a city are exempt from the state transfer tax.
• Town of Obion to Town of Obion, Dist. 16, quitclaim deed.
• Philip H. Hamil and Judy E. Hamil to Philip Ryan Hamil and Kayla Hamil, Dist. 2, quitclaim deed.
• Nationwide Trustee Services Inc., substitute trustee, to Bank of America, Dist. 13, $32,000.
• Lillian C. Hudgins to Jessee Neal Hudgins, Donald Joe Hudgins, Donnie Mack Cook and Bobby Ernest Cook, Dists. 14 and 15, quitclaim deed.
• Heights Finance Corp. to George Chambers and Gwen Chambers, Dist. 16, $5,200.
• Shellie Wallace, successor trustee, to Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., trustee, $38,700.
• Annette Hancock, administratrix, Patricia Ann Davis, Jackie Lynn White and Ricky Dwayne White to Niki Wright and Anthony Wright, $47,000.