Deed transfers, Dec. 11-22, 2009
Posted: Wednesday, December 23, 2009 11:39 am
The Messenger 12.23.09
The following deed transfers were filed Dec. 11-22 in the office of Obion County Register of Deeds Vicky Long.
The transfers listed exclude deeds of trust (mortgages on real estate) and any miscellaneous instruments recorded in the register’s office. The list is published in its entirety, without exception, from record books in the register’s office.
Amounts are not shown for true quitclaim deeds, or deeds in which a husband and wife divide property. Deeds conveying property to a state, the federal government or a city are exempt from the state transfer tax.
• Dorothy Ray to Zach Choate, Dist. 14, $65,000.
• Bobby Hall and Nancy Hall to Keith Roach and Debbie Roach, Dist. 16, $6,500.
• Bria Fowler Alston to Jane Fowler, Dist. 2, quitclaim deed.
• John H. Nolin and Carolyn N. Nolin to George W. Crum and Patsy Crum, Dist. 10, quitclaim deed.
• JPMorgan Chase Bank National Association to Scotty Mealer, Dist. 9, $86,000.
• Wilma Gaye Thomason to Allen G. Searcy, Dist. 15, $25,000.
• Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., to the Secretary of Housing and Urban Development, Dist. 6.
• Brandon Norton and Kelly Norton to Christopher L. Burnine and Lisa Ann Burnine, Dist. 13, $87,000.
• Robert M. Elam and Jennifer P. Elam to Elizabeth A. Cavender, Dist. 4, $19,000.
• William R. Nanney to Kurt Lynn Bond, Dist. 2, quitclaim deed.
• Anthony Wayne Glover to Neva Jo Virden, Dist. 13, quitclaim deed.
• Elizabeth Stover to David Stover, Dist. 13, quitclaim deed.
• Larry I. Bright and Doris Bright to John Bright and Amy Bright, Dist. 6, quitclaim deed.
• Kaye M. Smith, Jane M. Almon and Betsy M. Henderson to Charles E. Morrisette and Margaret E. Morrisette, Dist. 13, quitclaim deed.
• Bill Latimer Charitable Trust Inc. to William H. Latimer III, trustee of the Bill and Carol Latimer Charitable Foundation, Dist. 13, quitclaim deed.
• Mark Moore to Ramona L. Moore, Dist. 3, quitclaim deed.
• Nationwide Trustee Services Inc., substitute trustee, to Bank of New York Mellon Trust Co., N.A., $95,000.
• James W. Suter and Virginia A. Suter to Jamie Roney, $10,000.
• Kayla Emery to Obion County, $845.
• Kayla Emery to Obion County, $2,930.
• Keith Roach and Deborah Roach to Dyanna L. McKnight and Maria Green, $82,000.
• Debra Michelle Dotson to Horace L. Dotson Jr., Dist. 6, quitclaim deed.
• J. Phillip Jones, substitute trustee, to the Tennessee Housing Development Agency, $80,551.43.
• Janet P. Lamarche to Janet P. Lamarche, trustee, Dist. 12.
• Shellie Wallace, successor trustee, to Wells Fargo Financial Tennessee Inc., Dist. 13, $51,000.
• Paul Richard Albritton to Hershel Minnick, Dist. 14, $55,000.
• Toni Howell McGuire to Jeff Allen and Michelle Allen, Dist. 13, $21,000.