Obion County General Sessions, Sept. 1 and Sept. 3, 2009
Posted: Wednesday, September 9, 2009 12:25 pm
The Messenger 09.09.09
The following cases were disposed of Sept. 1 and Sept. 3 in Obion County General Sessions Court by Judge Jimmy Smith, or fines paid before scheduled court appearances, and were recorded in the dockets in the office of Obion County Circuit Court Clerk Harry Johnson.
The cases listed exclude routine traffic violations, civil cases and cases that are dismissed. All others are published, including judicial diversions, without exception.
• Jerry Adams (506 North Division St., Union City) — prevention/obstruction service of legal process, tampering with evidence and evading arrest, waived to the grand jury.
• Sandra J. Alexander (209 Ford St., Apt. 10, Union City) — theft, banned from E.W. James & Sons, costs, $1.10 restitution, judicial diversion.
• Ashley Ballog (Union City) — assault/attempt, costs, six months judicial diversion, unsupervised probation.
• Torrian S. Bishop (2505 Burrus St., Union City) — disorderly conduct, $100 fine, costs.
• Zachary R. Jackanicz (19 West Highway 22, Union City) — Schedule VI controlled substance/conspiracy, $500 fine, costs.
• Alvin T. Walker (596 Dunbar Walker Road, Troy) — theft of property, burglary/attempt, theft (up to $500) and robbery, waived to the grand jury.
• Denyell Y. Wilburn (722 Broadway, Apt. E-4, South Fulton) — financial responsibility law violation, costs.
• Donald L. Wilkes (214 Eunice Drive, Newbern) — driving while license suspended, $50 fine, costs.