Deed transfers, Sept. 1-8, 2009
Posted: Wednesday, September 9, 2009 12:17 pm
The Messenger 09.09.09
The following deed transfers were filed Sept. 1-8 in the office of Obion County Register of Deeds Vicky Long.
The transfers listed exclude deeds of trust (mortgages on real estate) and any miscellaneous instruments recorded in the register’s office. The list is published in its entirety, without exception, from record books in the register’s office.
Amounts are not shown for true quitclaim deeds, or deeds in which a husband and wife divide property. Deeds conveying property to a state, the federal government or a city are exempt from the state transfer tax.
• Deutsche Bank National Trust Co., trustee, to Larry Johnson, $35,000.
• Larry Johnson and Leighanne Johnson to James David McIntosh, Dist. 2, $45,000.
• Felix D. Winter to Kelley Powers, Dist. 7, quitclaim deed.
• J.R. Meek, Mary Meek Ermis, Rita Winter and Lucy Johnston to Kelley Powers, Dist. 7, $50.
• Kelley Powers and Mallory Powers to Patsy Lee Howell, Dist. 7, $90,000.
• Homestead 2000 Inc. to Tammy L. Wisdom, Dist. 3, $55,000.
• Isabell H. Glover and Kitty Ecos to Lane A. Grow and Rachel L. Grow, Dist. 2, $137,000.
• Kent McGowan, executor of the Estate of Bobbye Ruth Jenkins, to Cynthia Y. Mack, Dist. 13, $63,800.
• Hayath A. Pasha and Khalida J. Pasha to Phillip C. Creswell and Sarah Katherine H. Creswell, Dist. 13, $28,500.
• Van H. Veatch, trustee, to Van H. Veatch and Doris J. Veatch, Dist. 13, exempt.
• Bill E. Clifton to Clifton T. Davis Jr. and Lana Davis, Dist. 6, $30,000.
• Mimilee J. Dubois to James Dylan Bondurant and Courtney A. Bondurant, Dist. 13, $120,000.
• Jack Flippen to James S. Hoover and Suzanne Hoover, Dist. 12, $5,500.
• Edward T. Steinbeck and Stephanie R. Steinbeck to Prudential Relocation Inc., Dist. 6, $187,000.
• Shapiro & Kirsch, LLP, substitute trustee, to Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corp., $42,900.
• Waterland Trucking Service Inc. to Paul Albright and Kellye Albright, Dist. 14, $325,000.
• Edwin Fickle to June Fickle, Dist. 5, quitclaim deed.
• Obion County Habitat for Humanity Inc. to Teresa Murphy, Dist. 13, $78,500.
• Christy Buchanan, executrix, to Christy Buchanan, Dist. 13, quitclaim deed.
• Beneficial Tennessee Inc. to Jonathan E. Reyna, $70,000.
• Robyn A. Tanski to BAC Home Loans Servicing, LP, Dist. 13, $216,930.