Deed transfers, Aug. 25-Sept. 1, 2009
Posted: Wednesday, September 2, 2009 12:34 pm
The Messenger 09.02.09
The following deed transfers were filed Aug. 25-Sept. 1 in the office of Obion County Register of Deeds Vicky Long.
The transfers listed exclude deeds of trust (mortgages on real estate) and any miscellaneous instruments recorded in the register’s office. The list is published in its entirety, without exception, from record books in the register’s office.
Amounts are not shown for true quitclaim deeds, or deeds in which a husband and wife divide property. Deeds conveying property to a state, the federal government or a city are exempt from the state transfer tax.
• Elizabeth Ann Sherwood to George B. Cheatham and Teresa Cheatham, Dist. 13, $37,500.
• Doris A. Poole to Fortina Godinez, Dist. 13, $13,000.
• Kristina Marie Holloway and Heather Holloway to Billy Gene Grisham and Dorothy Grisham and Charles W. Grisham and Carolyn Grisham, $225,000.
• Gay Clement, Holly Johnson, Melinda Wagoner and Eddie Barclay to the State of Tennessee, $1,190.
• Walter Steven Goodrich to Obion County Habitat for Humanity Inc., Dist. 13, $4,000.
• Jerry L. Joyner and Sandra L. Joyner to Wesley Joyner, Dist. 16, quitclaim deed.
• Pamela Gale Wilkinson to Carolyn S. Craft, Dist. 13, $78,000.
• Cheral R. Whipple to the State of Tennessee, deed of correction.
• Melinda Waggoner to the State of Tennessee, $141,000.
• Patricia A. McCarver and Michael Louis McCarver to the State of Tennessee, $88,800.
• Catherine Williams to Steve Morgan Williams and Sue Abernathy Williams, Dist. 1, quitclaim deed.
• Daniel Larcom and Lori Larcom to Donnie Johnson and Lettie Johnson, Dists. 6 and 13, $290,650.
• Donnie Johnson and Lettie Johnson to Daniel Larcom and Lori Larcom, Dist. 13, $248,500.
• Ellie Cutler Hailey to Steve D. Hailey and Elizabeth A. Hailey and Gay Hailey Thomas and Frank Thomas, Dist. 2, quitclaim deed.
• Ralph Henson, substitute trustee, to First Citizens National Bank, Dist. 13, $13,000.
• Ralph Henson, substitute trustee, to Ray Roney and Edna Roney, Dist. 13, $18,000.
• First Citizens National Bank to Ray Roney and Edna Roney, Dist. 13, $14,000.
• Janet Hilton, administrator of the Estate of Mozelle Calhoun Brinkley, to Janet Hilton, Dist. 4, quitclaim deed.
• Robert Lee Kean and Bessie Rose Nicks to Bessie Rose Nicks and John Verlin Nicks, Dist. 16, quitclaim deed.
• Victoria Ridgeway to Wayne Grant, Dist. 7, $10,000.
• Mark V. Napier to Richard D. Jones and Susan Williams, Dist. 1, $52,300.
• Willie D. Huff and Agnes S. Huff to Willie D. Huff, Agnes S. Huff and Shannon Huff, Dist. 2, quitclaim deed.
• Mike Hayes and Kathleen Hayes to James Q. Cook and Linda S. Cook, Dist. 5, $164,000.
• First State Bank to Kelley Powers and Mallory Powers, Dist. 7, $178,500.
• Shellie Wallace, successor trustee, to the Secretary of Veterans Affairs, $37,896.
• Helen James to Billy L. James Sr. and Katherine L. James, $62,500.