Skip to content

Baby items, furniture lost in recent house fire

Baby items, furniture lost in recent house fire
A fire last week at a Martin house has the family trying to replenish their supplies.
Last Wednesday, Martin firefighters extinguished a morning blaze at 115 Walters St. The house is owned by Robbie Sullivan. She was renting the home to a young couple and their three-month-old daughter.
Since then, the tenant Jessica McGraw, said the American Red Cross has helped the family by purchasing basic necessities and clothes, but the family is in need of items for their baby as well as furniture.
The couple is also in need of kitchen items and towels. If anyone would like to donate items for the family, please drop off donations at The Press office on South Lindell Street.
WCP 8.06.09

Leave a Comment