Deed transfers, Dec. 17-22, 2008
Posted: Wednesday, December 24, 2008 10:00 am
The Messenger 12.24.08
The following deed transfers were filed Dec. 17-22 in the office of Obion County Register of Deeds Vicky Long.
The transfers listed exclude deeds of trust (mortgages on real estate) and any miscellaneous instruments recorded in the register’s office. The list is published in its entirety, without exception, from record books in the register’s office.
Amounts are not shown for true quitclaim deeds, or deeds in which a husband and wife divide property. Deeds conveying property to a state, the federal government or a city are exempt from the state transfer tax.
• Silas N. Osborne Jr. to Martha Truett Noe and Sue S. Stalcup, Dist. 5, $121,000.
• Sarah E. Properties, LLC, also known as Sara E. Properties, LLC, to Albert D. Noe, trustee, Dist. 5, $242,500.
• Shapiro & Kirsch, LLP, substitute trustee, to Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corp.
• Shapiro & Kirsch, LLP, substitute trustee, to Wells Fargo Bank Minnesota, N.A., trustee, $22,364.54.
• Judith L. Keightley and Bradley Taylor Keightley, substitute trustee, to Southern Concrete Products Inc., Dist. 13, $365,000.
• Cordelia Marie Faulkner and Winston D. Faulkner to Larry Tanner, Dist. 14, $37,500.
• Clara M. Morris to Brian K. Hale and Darla L. Hale, Dist. 14, $205,000.
• Susan Hall, formerly Susan T. Nanny, and Robert William Slayden to Troy Ladd Stokes and Lacy J. Stokes, Dist. 16, $90,000.
• Isaias Martinez and Eudolia Martinez to David V. Dropik, Dist. 1, $70,000.
• Robert K. Burrow, trustee, to Heritage Bank, Dist. 16, $50,000.
• Teresa Green, LaVeda Wyatt, Charles Shaw, Kenneth Shaw, Linda Shaw, Lesa Shults and LeAnn Sudbury to Beth Ann McDavid, Dist. 6, $1,457.17.
• Heidi Bryson, Herb Mantel and Debbie Pigg to Deborah Mantel, Dist. 11, quitclaim deed.
• Steven R. Green to Ann Green, Dist. 10, $49,000.
• Faye C. King to the State of Tennessee, $56,100.
• Faye C. King to the State of Tennessee, $7,200.
• Ruthelia A. Hildebrand and Herber J. Hildebrand to Charles Cannon Living Trust, Dist. 16, $70,000.
• Harold Lloyd Whitworth to Harold Lloyd Whitworth and Aaron Lloyd Whitworth, Dist. 8, $15,000.
• New Chapel United Methodist Church to David Boyd, Dist. 9, $59,000.
• Dana Lynn Poyner (same person as Dana Lynn Pitts) to Brandon Poyner and Dana Lynn Poyner, Dist. 6, quitclaim deed.
• Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., to Daniel Hill, $25,000.
• Georgia Marie Bunch to George Darnell Bunch Jr. and Timothy Kamel Bunch, Dist. 5, quitclaim deed.
• Georgia Marie Bunch to George Darnell Bunch Jr., Dist. 5, quitclaim deed.
• Obion County to George Bunch Jr., Dist. 5, deed of correction.
• Charlotte T. Ivey to Charlotte Ivey Farms Inc., Dist. 16, quitclaim deed.