Deed transfers, Nov. 25-Dec. 2, 2008
Posted: Thursday, December 4, 2008 8:38 am
The Messenger 12.03.08
The following deed transfers were filed Nov. 25-Dec. 2 in the office of Obion County Register of Deeds Vicky Long.
The transfers listed exclude deeds of trust (mortgages on real estate) and any miscellaneous instruments recorded in the register’s office. The list is published in its entirety, without exception, from record books in the register’s office.
Amounts are not shown for true quitclaim deeds, or deeds in which a husband and wife divide property. Deeds conveying property to a state, the federal government or a city are exempt from the state transfer tax.
• Deborah Inman to Danny Inman, Dist. 5, quitclaim deed.
• Billy Joe Sellers to Billy Joe Sellers and Barbara Sellers, Dist. 9, quitclaim deed.
• Federal National Mortgage Association, also known as Fannie Mae, to Donald Long, $39,900.
• Greenfield Products Inc. to the Industrial Development Board of the City of Union City, Tennessee, quitclaim deed.
• Jean Green to Jean Green and James David Green, Dist. 16, quitclaim deed.
• Charles A. Bone to Dorothy McCorkle, Dist. 7, $60,000.
• Delinda Scarborough to Amanda L. Waddell, Dist. 13, $99,000.
• Ralph E. Floyd and Helen F. Floyd to Cleo McClanahan and Geraldine McClanahan, Dist. 16, $5,000.
• Dennis Lyle Robison to June Little Robison, Dist. 6, quitclaim deed.
• Commercial Bank & Trust Co. to Robert W. Morris, Dist. 1, $12,500.
• Mozell K. Ross to Mozell K. Ross, quitclaim deed.
• Obion County, Tennessee, to George Bunch, Dist. 5, quitclaim deed.
• Paul E. Willingham Jr., Lillian W. Currin, Paul E. Willingham III, Field F. Willingham, Anna Willingham Brittain, Carol Currin Stanley and H. Randolph Currin Jr. to Kent F. Patterson and Trent J. Patterson, Dist. 4, $885,481.
• Beverly Ann Whipple, executrix, to Beverly Ann Whipple, Georgianna Scarborough and Deanna Street, co-trustees, Dist. 3.
• Beverly Ann Whipple to Beverly Ann Whipple, Georgianna Scarborough and Deanna Street, co-trustees, Dist. 13, quitclaim deed.
• Beverly Ann Whipple, Georgianna Scarborough and Deanna Street, trustees, to Beverly Ann Whipple, Dist. 3, quitclaim deed.
• Beverly Ann Whipple to Dennis Scarborough and Georgianna Scarborough, Dist. 3, $100,500.
• Ann Dorgan Cole to Ritchie L. Cherry, Dist. 9, $140,000.
• Tennessee Housing Development Agency to Ruth L. Bullion and Debbie Lynn Bullion, Dist. 6, $53,000.
• Ann Dorgan Cole to David F. Mayse and Victoria L. Mayse, Dist. 9, $355,000.
• Ann Dorgan Cole to Larry James and Sonja James, Dist. 9, $250,000.
• Peggy M. Terry to Deborah C. Clouse and James Michael Terry, Dist. 14, quitclaim deed.