Deed transfers, Nov. 4-7, 2008
Posted: Wednesday, November 12, 2008 11:35 am
The Messenger 11.12.08
The following deed transfers were filed Nov. 4-7 in the office of Obion County Register of Deeds Vicky Long.
The transfers listed exclude deeds of trust (mortgages on real estate) and any miscellaneous instruments recorded in the register’s office. The list is published in its entirety, without exception, from record books in the register’s office.
Amounts are not shown for true quitclaim deeds, or deeds in which a husband and wife divide property. Deeds conveying property to a state, the federal government or a city are exempt from the state transfer tax.
• Ruth L. Bullion to Linda Bullion Carter and Debbie Lynn Bullion, Dist. 6, quitclaim deed.
• Mary Kay Dixon to Franklin R. Dalton Jr. and Wendy L. Dalton, Dist. 6, $55,000.
• Homestead 2000 Inc. to Roy Burress and Melinda Anderson, Dist. 6, $72,000.
• Federal National Mortgage Association, also known as Fannie M ae, to Jody Lee Gray and Allison Jo Gray, $67,000.
• Sam Speed and Emma Speed Sergerson to Jeff Allen and Larry Mink, Dist. 13, $20,000.
• Phillip Randall Minyard to Reba F. Minyard, Dist. 13, quitclaim deed.
• Fredric Alfred Hamilton to Leah Pegg, Thomas Pegg, Melissa Starkey and Chauncey Pegg, $21,000.
• David L. Holman and Connie B. Holman to Amanda Carol Chambers and Jeffrey Chambers, Dist. 16, $58,000.