OC General Sessions, Oct. 28, 2008 & Oct. 30, 2008
Posted: Wednesday, November 5, 2008 1:38 pm
The Messenger 11.05.08
The following cases were disposed of Oct. 28 and Oct. 30 in Obion County General Sessions Court by Judge Raymond Morris, or fines paid before scheduled court appearances, and were filed in the docket books in the office of Obion County Circuit Court Clerk Harry Johnson.
The cases listed exclude routine traffic violations, civil cases and cases that are dismissed. All others are published, including judicial diversions, without exception.
• Kristi Donnell (201 South Hall, Kenton) — worthless check, pay check and costs, six months supervised probation, 11 months and 29 days jail suspended.
• Donna A. Gourley (6086 Minnick-Elbridge Road, Obion) — public intoxication, $10 fine, costs.
• Dustin S. Rasberry (615 South Ury St., Union City) — probation violation, 30 days jail, costs.
• Donald L. Wilkes (209 Unicil Drive, Newbern) — driving while license suspended, $50 fine, costs.
• Robert M. Junior (521 Nash St. Apt. 37, Union City) — public intoxication, $10 fine, costs.
• Roderick T. Polk (516 Greenwood St., Union City) — probation violation, 120 days jail; criminal trespass, 30 days jail (concurrent with other sentence), costs.
• Paul C. Pruitt (8362 Chapel Hill Road, South Fulton) — domestic assault, $50 fine, costs.
• Joe Moore Stanley (406 Moss St., Tiptonville) — open container, $10 fine, costs.