Deed transfers, Oct. 29-Nov. 4, 2008
Posted: Wednesday, November 5, 2008 1:32 pm
The Messenger 11.05.08
The following deed transfers were filed Oct. 29-Nov. 4 in the office of Obion County Register of Deeds Vicky Long.
The transfers listed exclude deeds of trust (mortgages on real estate) and any miscellaneous instruments recorded in the register’s office. The list is published in its entirety, without exception, from record books in the register’s office.
Amounts are not shown for true quitclaim deeds, or deeds in which a husband and wife divide property. Deeds conveying property to a state, the federal government or a city are exempt from the state transfer tax.
• Recontrust Co., substitute trustee, to Countrywide Bank, FSB, $83,470.
• Kenneth Brooks and Karen Brooks and Lowell Collins to Kenneth Cheatham and Blake Cheatham, Dist. 1, $111,200.
• Robert H. Gibson, Frances S. Jones and Sam C. Nailling Jr., trustee of First Christian Church of Union City, Tennessee, to Ronnie W. Harris and Elizabeth A. Harris and Stephen L. Rice and Linda L. Rice, Dist. 13, $25,500.
• Robert Lee Green and Joyce Ann Green to John Bruno, Dist. 13, $128,774.70.
• Freddye G. Oliver to the State of Tennessee, $122,590.
• Sherrie D. Oldaker to David A. Oldaker, Dist. 7, quitclaim deed.
• Timothy Wade Cochran to Ronald W. Cochran, Dist. 10, quitclaim deed.
• Ruth Ann Ladd (same person as Ruth Ann Craddock) to Dennis Ladd, Dist. 3, $1,500.
• Curtis Campbell to Jennifer Stowe, Dist. 13, $71,000.
• Shirley Wade and Patty Ross to Lawrence J. Garner and Cathy J. Garner, Dist. 13, $6,500.
• LaRue Wright to Jonathan Turner and Angela Turner, Dist. 13, $25,000.
• William D. Barkley and Margelene Barkley to Joel L. Leal and Dulce Maria Leal, Dist. 13, $64,000.
• I.B. Property Holdings, LLC, to James Miller Jones, $8,000.
• Horace T. Doss and Nelda Doss to PENSCO Trust Co., custodian FBO Donald W. Barker, SEP-IRA, Dist. 1, $122,000.
• Lois Marie Younger to Kevin Younger, Dist. 6, quitclaim deed.
• Kevin Younger to Lois Marie Younger, Dist. 6, quitclaim deed.
• Jancie Pollock and John Pollock to Dianne Pollock Cohn, Dist. 1, quitclaim deed.