Deed transfers, Oct. 17-28, 2008
Posted: Wednesday, October 29, 2008 1:41 pm
The Messenger 10.29.08
The following deed transfers were filed Oct. 17-28 in the office of Obion County Register of Deeds Vicky Long.
The transfers listed exclude deeds of trust (mortgages on real estate) and any miscellaneous instruments recorded in the register’s office. The list is published in its entirety, without exception, from record books in the register’s office.
Amounts are not shown for true quitclaim deeds, or deeds in which a husband and wife divide property. Deeds conveying property to a state, the federal government or a city are exempt from the state transfer tax.
• James H. McAdoo Properties, LLC, to Superior Enterprises Inc., Dist. 13, $185,000.
• Doris Sweatt to Richard Shane Mosley and Dawn Marie Mosley, Dist. 4, $3,000.
• Abraham Griffin to Wes Miller and Terry Whitmore, Dist. 6, $12,000.
• Thomas R. Owens and Linda L. Owens to State of Tennessee, $72,000.
• Donald G. Williams and Katherine L. Williams to Larry Blasingim and Betty Blasingim, Dist. 3, $65,000.
• Gerald Barnes and Ann Russell to Robbie D. Lyons, Dist. 16, $40,000.
• James S. Blackley and Daryl W. Blackley to James S. Blackley, Dist. 15, quitclaim deed.
• Daniel W. Hill and Vanessa E. Hill to Steven J. Johnson and Christy L. Johnson, Dist. 13, deed of correction.
• Frank Canale to Evelyn D. Goods, Dist. 13, $2,000.
• Stephen L. Hughes, substitute trustee, to Harry W. Hayes, Dist. 13, $2,550.
• Guynell Pierce, formerly known as Guynell Tucker, to James D. Pierce, Dist. 16, quitclaim deed.
• Ricky Lynn Ams and Deborah Ams to Becky Lynn Brown, Dist. 13, $500.
• Steven Edwards to Angela D. Edwards, Dist. 10, quitclaim deed.
• Wells Fargo Bank to the Secretary of Housing and Urban Development, $42,051.30.
• Shellie Wallace, successor trustee, to U.S. Bank National Association, Dist. 13, $21,875.
• Marjorie McGuire to Harold C. Parkinson and Carolyn Parkinson, Dist. 14, quitclaim deed.
• Phillip Winkler to Jennifer J. Winkler, Dist. 3, quitclaim deed.
• Lowell T. Farmer to James O. Jones and Mary Jones, Dist. 13, $42,000.
• Milburn Vaught, Peggy Smith Hammond (formerly known as Peggy Y. Smith), Dona Dyer and Samuel Vaught to Justin Dill, $36,000.
• Industrial Development Corp. of the Town of Obion, Tennessee, to McKenzie Banking Co., Dist. 15, $104,355.
• Gregory Paul Barclay and Carmen Barclay to Beverly T. Maloney, Dist. 16, $79,900.
• Calvin Speed to Tony R. Speed, Dist. 1, quitclaim deed.
• CitiFinancial Mortgage Co. Inc. to Crystal G. Simmons, Dist. 9, $32,000.
• Jerry Sherrill and Mildred Sherrill to Chad Dill, Dist. 13, $40,000.
• Bill Hayes to Greg Barclay and Carmen Barclay, Dist. 13, $214,000.
• Carole Kopelciw to Ralph E. Adams and Bobbie Jane Adams, Dist. 13, $7,000.
• Daniel W. Smith to Julie Rohrdanz and Nicholas B. Rohrdanz, Dist. 13, $132,000.
• Swartz & Brough Inc. to Jack E. Burton Sr., $21,000.
• Derrick O’Dell and Susan E. O’Dell to William Shane Jameson, Dist. 13, $58,000.
• William Darrell Jones and Andria L. Jones to Mireya Herrera, deed of correction.
• Obion County Habitat for Humanity Inc. to Myra Phelps, Dist. 1, $50,000.
• Guy W. Gray and Patty K. Gray to Matthew K. Gray and Allyson Colby Gray, Dist. 1, $81,000.
• Homestead 2000 Inc. to Earl Wayne Bell Jr. and Amanda R. Bell, Dist. 10, $116,450.
• Secretary of Veterans Affairs to Justin Stokes, $85,000.
• Jimmy Abercrombie and Phillip Abercrombie to Jimmy Eaves and Linda Eaves, Dist. 15, $4,000.
• Donald Byrn Campbell, trustee, and Norman Watson Fulcher, trustee, to Gregory D. Davidson, Dist. 16, $305,250.