Deed transfers, Oct. 14-16, 2008
Posted: Friday, October 24, 2008 1:12 pm
The Messenger 10.22.08
The following deed transfers were filed Oct. 14-16 in the office of Obion County Register of Deeds Vicky Long.
The transfers listed exclude deeds of trust (mortgages on real estate) and any miscellaneous instruments recorded in the register’s office. The list is published in its entirety, without exception, from record books in the register’s office.
Amounts are not shown for true quitclaim deeds, or deeds in which a husband and wife divide property. Deeds conveying property to a state, the federal government or a city are exempt from the state transfer tax.
• Joe M. Nelson and Betty Nelson to Jerry L. Nelson and Sherrie K. Nelson, Dist. 3, $27,000.
• James M. Glasgow Jr., successor trustee, to Thomas R. Owens and Linda L. Owens, Dist. 7, $57,000.
• Keith Evans to Kevin Olds and Jimmy Olds, Dist. 16, $1,000.
• Rogers Oil Company of Union City Inc. to PowerPaC, Dist. 8, $265,000.
• Rogers Oil Company of Union City Inc. to PowerPaC, Dist. 15, $90,000.
• Rogers Oil Company of Union City Inc. to Maverick Inc., Dist. 10, $125,000.
• Rogers Oil Company of Union City Inc. to Maverick Inc., Dist. 5, $50,000.
• Vernon Blanton to Ricky T. Garrison and Deborah Garrison, $48,000.
• Danny Sweatt to Doris Sweatt, Dist. 4, quitclaim deed.
• Robbie Dockery Rushton to Jerry D. Saulmon, $17,000.
• Clay Winfred Graves to Jackie Graves, Dist. 8, quitclaim deed.
• Bob Anderson and Deena Anderson and Jamie Anderson and Stacie Anderson to Jeffrey Jock Johnson and Carol DeLise Johnson, Dist. 3, $32,500.
• Helen S. Kennon to Sandra Kennon Hays, Dist. 5, quitclaim deed.