Deed transfers, Oct. 7-14, 2008
Posted: Wednesday, October 15, 2008 11:44 am
The Messenger 10.15.08
The following deed transfers were filed Oct. 7-14 in the office of Obion County Register of Deeds Vicky Long.
The transfers listed exclude deeds of trust (mortgages on real estate) and any miscellaneous instruments recorded in the register’s office. The list is published in its entirety, without exception, from record books in the register’s office.
Amounts are not shown for true quitclaim deeds, or deeds in which a husband and wife divide property. Deeds conveying property to a state, the federal government or a city are exempt from the state transfer tax.
• Zelda Kassa to Charles E. Archie, Dist. 5, quitclaim deed.
• Ewell L. Johnston and Anna M. Johnston to Charles E. Archie, Dist. 5, $44,680.
• Danny Battles and Sarah Battles to Charles E. Archie, Dist. 5.
• Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corp. to Mary S. Ray and Danny L. Ray, Dist. 9, $34,000.
• Faye Brasfield to Gale Moore Mowery, Dist. 6, quitclaim deed.
• Wanda Alexander to Kayla Emery, Dist. 12, $30,000.
• Dannie G. Cochran (same person as Danny G. Cochran) and Cathy A. Cochran to Buddy Ray Cochran and Diane Cochran, Dist. 10, $15,000.
• Danny G. Cochran and Cathy A. Cochran to Buddy Cochran and Diane Cochran, Dist. 10, $15,000.
• Robert Lee Simmons to Stephanie Renee Simmons Masco and Mykaela Erin Simmons, Dist. 13, $105,500.
• Larry Petty to Maymie Louise Taylor, Dist. 8, dissolves tenancy by the entireties.
• Richard Thornton and Frieda Thornton and Marty Sisco and Carol Dianne Sisco to the State of Tennessee, Dist. 8, $28,560.
• LaRue Wright to Joe Ingram, Dist. 13, $30,000.
• LaRue Wright to Dallas Robinson and Gayle Robinson, Dist. 13, $30,000.
• Margaret E. Morrisette to Kaye M. Smith, Jane M. Almon and Betsy M. Henderson, Dist. 13, quitclaim deed.
• Charles E. Morrisette and Margaret E. Morrisette to Kaye M. Smith, Jane M. Almon and Betsy M. Henderson, Dist. 13, quitclaim deed.
• Melvin N. Ferguson and Helen D. Ferguson to Robert Cherry and Ritchie Cherry, $325,000.
• Charles A. Quillin and Thomas C. Quillin to R.C.R.M. Holdings, Dist. 13, $52,250.
• Ricky G. Smith and Rose N. Smith to Smith Family Joint Living Trust, Dist. 16, quitclaim deed.
• U.S. Bank National Association, trustee, to Nathan Aldon Isdell and Lew J. Webb, $11,000.
• Shapiro & Kirsch, LLP, substitute trustee, to the Secretary of Housing and Urban Development, Dist. 6.
• Kyle M. Russell and Jill Ann Russell to Gary G. Rudd, Dist. 6, $500.
• Edward Roberson to Doris M. Roberson, $34,400.
• Andrew Gene Gray, Jerry Dell Gray and Merry Pearl Leip to Jeff Allen and Michelle Allen, Dist. 13, $30,000.
• John Marbry and Patty Marbry to Jimmy Gatlin and Ernie Long, Dist. 15, $2,000.
• Beverly Gail Calvin to Jimmy Gatlin and Ernest Long, Dist. 14, $16,000.