Brown bag lunch sessions set
Posted: Tuesday, October 14, 2008 9:26 pm
Jackson Business and Professional Women will be celebrating National Business Women’s Week Monday through Oct. 24.
A series of Brown Bag Lunches will be held from noon until 1 p.m. each day at Jackson-Madison County Library Program Center, located at 433 East Lafayette in Jackson.
Admission is free.
Participants are asked to bring their lunches, with beverages being provided by Middlebrooks & Gray P.A.
The agenda includes:
• Monday — “The Ape in the Corner Office,” presented by Veldon “Doc” Reedy, L.C.S.W., Family Enrichment Center;
• Oct. 21 — “Go Green to Save Green in the Office,” presented by Dr. Rebecca Cook, associate professor in biology at Lambuth University;
• Oct. 22 — “Not Another Nutrition Speech! Practical Help for Practical People,” presented by University of Tennessee Extension agent Amy Elizer;
• Oct. 23 — “Safe Living in a City of Crime,” presented by Janet Morris, owner and seminar leader of Tri-State Investigations;
• Oct. 24 — “Balancing Women’s Hormones for Better Health,” presented by Dr. Meagan von Holtz, chiropractor at Comprehensive Nutrition and Wellness inside the Back Pain Relief Clinic.
For additional information, contact Mary Jo Middlebrooks at (731) 423-2234.
Published in The Messenger 10.14.08