Deed transfers, Sept. 30-Oct. 2, 2008
Posted: Wednesday, October 8, 2008 1:12 pm
The Messenger 10.08.08
The following deed transfers were filed Sept. 30-Oct. 7 in the office of Obion County Register of Deeds Vicky Long.
The transfers listed exclude deeds of trust (mortgages on real estate) and any miscellaneous instruments recorded in the register’s office. The list is published in its entirety, without exception, from record books in the register’s office.
Amounts are not shown for true quitclaim deeds, or deeds in which a husband and wife divide property. Deeds conveying property to a state, the federal government or a city are exempt from the state transfer tax.
• Violet McManus and Lloyd McManus Jr. and Rita Tuck and Jackie Tuck to Craig McManus, Dist. 7, $5,000.
• Bill Hansbrough and Barbara Hansbrough to Billy Hopper and Suzanne Hopper, Dist. 6, $10,500.
• Dwight Grace and Joy Grace to Eric Napier and Lynn Napier, Dist. 16, $120,000.
• Collie Berry, Marie Gwaltney, Mike Mathenia, Phyllis Larry, Chris Berry, John Berry, Judy Cutler and Vickie Rogers to Paul Albright, Dist. 14, $120,000.
• Collie Berry, Marie Gwaltney and Mike Mathenia to Paul Albright, Dist. 14, $75,000.
• Vickie Rogers and George Rogers to Paul Albright, Dist. 14, $5,000.
• Lewis Walton Jr. to Tony White, Dist. 5, $20,000.
• Nathan Mahan and Sarah Mahan to Clayton Mahan, $20,000.
• Rachel Beard (same person as Rachel Elizabeth Branscum) and Jamey Lee Beard to Thethel A. Ayers, Dist. 1, quitclaim deed.
• Ken E. Hickman and Julianne Hickman to Holly L. Hopper, Dist. 5, $10,000.
• First State Bank to Kimberly Martin, Dist. 13, $1,750.
• Dale Cranford and Agnes Jean Cranford to Rick Taylor, Dist. 15, $1,500.
• Thomas E. McWilliams and Cynthia A. McWilliams to Esperanza Enterprise Inc., Dist. 13, $77,000.
• Michael R. Alford and Vickie Alford to the Industrial Development Corp. of the Town of Obion, Dist. 15, $24,000.
• LaRue Wright to Jason Paul Mabry Leenaarts, Dist. 13, quitclaim deed.
• Homestead 2000 Inc. to Elizabeth Martinez, Dist. 4, $79,300.
• Robert McCullough and Maudie McCullough to Joanne Massey, Dist. 13, quitclaim deed.
• NCW-National Car Wash, LLC, to Donald Gene Bailey and Patsy Jo Bailey, Dist. 13, $650,000.
• Robert K. Pardue and Paula K. Pardue to Edward T. Steinbeck and Stephanie R. Steinbeck, Dist. 6, $255,000.
• Ann K. Tillman and Norman Edward Tillman to Ralph Moore and Margaret Moore, Dist. 6, $30,000.
• William S. Bard to Rannah Wheeler, $42,000.
• William D. Cox and Barbara J. Cox to Homestead 2000 Inc., Dist. 6, $12,500.
• Laurie Eaves to Harriet Hicks, Dist. 13, quitclaim deed.
• Mary Ruth Crabtree to Mary Ruth Crabtree, Dist. 16, quitclaim deed.
• Darla Hale and Brian Hale to Carrie A. Jones, Dist. 15, $98,000.
• Jeanné Sutton Davis, executrix, to Carl S. Pugh and Virginia Rogers Pugh, Dist. 6, $55,000.