Deed transfers, Sept. 2-9, 2008
Posted: Wednesday, September 10, 2008 11:41 am
The Messenger 09.10.08
The following deed transfers were filed Sept. 2-9 in the office of Obion County Register of Deeds Vicky Long.
The transfers listed exclude deeds of trust (mortgages on real estate) and any miscellaneous instruments recorded in the register’s office. The list is published in its entirety, without exception, from record books in the register’s office.
Amounts are not shown for true quitclaim deeds, or deeds in which a husband and wife divide property. Deeds conveying property to a state, the federal government or a city are exempt from the state transfer tax.
• Charles P. Stevens and Sandra Stevens and James Edward Stevens and Rebecca Stevens to Derrick O’Dell and Susan O’Dell, Dist. 1, $11,000.
• Tim Burton to Vickie Alford, Dist. 15, quitclaim deed.
• Vincent Mateo Viquez and Maribel Viquez to Aaron L. Jowers, Dist. 2, $95,300.
• Homestead 2000 Inc. to Tony Upchurch and Pamela Upchurch, Dist. 6, $64,000.
• Elisha Robinson Jr. to the State of Tennessee, $1,695.
• Searcy Family Limited Partnership to the State of Tennessee, $2,915.
• June B. Mull to Brad Oliver and Vivian Oliver, Dist. 10, $63,200.
• Mary Ruth London to Charles Cruse, Dist. 9, $3,000.
• Shapiro & Kirsch, LLP, substitute trustee, to Federal National Mortgage Association, Dist. 13.
• Ellie Walton and Christopher Walton to Lewis Walton Jr., Dist. 5, quitclaim deed.
• Gene Gifford to Ronald R. Johns and Teresa M. Johns, Dist. 16, $15,000.
• Henry Clay Woods and Sherrill B. Woods to Stoney Orton and Dianna Orton, Dist. 13, $166,000.
• Ronnie Harris, administrator, to Patsy Gibson, $56,300.
• Bank of New York Trust Co. to Kenneth A. Rieger and Rozanne Rieger, $45,000.
• Brenda Fay Hopper to Brenda Fay Hopper and Tammy J. Owensby, Dist. 13, quitclaim deed.
• Robert S. Coleman Jr., successor trustee, to Deutsche Bank National Trust Co., trustee, $66,533.64.
• Edwin J. Hogg Jr. to Lois Hogg, Dist. 5, quitclaim deed.
• Charles David Glisson and Cynthia A. Glisson to Brad Kell, $109,000.
• Charles Melvin Moore to Charles Melvin Moore and Cathy Moore, Dist. 7, quitclaim deed.
• Rogers Wade Truett Jr. to Tony L. Copeland and William R. Dean, Dist. 5, $21,542.30.
• Commercial Bank & Trust Co. to Mark Cooper and Rita Cooper, Dist. 13, $41,000.
• Richard Johnson, Ezra Johnson, Patrick Smith, Robert Fulton, Robert Richards and Frelon Cross, trustees of Greater Bethel Church of God, to Richard Johnson, Ezra Johnson, Patrick Smith, Robert Fulton, Robert Richards and Frelon Cross, trustees of Greater Bethel Church of God, Dist. 13.
• Brandon C. Rodgers and Misty D. Rodgers to Charles David Glisson and Cynthia A. Glisson, Dist. 16, $95,000.
• Danny H. Ams to Danny H. Ams and Susan L. Ams, Dist. 13, exempt.
• Walter B. Craddock Jr., individually and doing business as Craddock Fish Farm, to Christopher L. Craddock and Kelli R. Craddock, Dist. 3, $135,000.