Deed transfers, Aug. 19-26, 2008
Posted: Wednesday, August 27, 2008 12:24 pm
The Messenger 08.27.08
The following deed transfers were filed Aug. 19-26 in the office of Obion County Register of Deeds Vicky Long.
The transfers listed exclude deeds of trust (mortgages on real estate) and any miscellaneous instruments recorded in the register’s office. The list is published in its entirety, without exception, from record books in the register’s office.
Amounts are not shown for true quitclaim deeds, or deeds in which a husband and wife divide property. Deeds conveying property to a state, the federal government or a city are exempt from the state transfer tax.
• Kenneth Poland and Frances Poland, trustees, to James P. Whitt and Mary F. Whitt, Dist. 1, $125,000.
• Clay M. York and Kimberly E. York to Gary Hurt and Alicia Hurt, Dist. 6, quitclaim deed.
• J.T. Vaughan and Maggie Vaughan to Timothy D. Tanner and Alyssa B. Tanner, Dist. 13, $185,000.
• Carolyn Goetz and Charles E. Goetz to Jason W. Hicks and Jeanne Beth Hicks, Dist. 1, $135,000.
• EconoHomes, LLC, to Obion County Habitat for Humantiy Inc., $3,000.
• Jeff Abercrombie and Tim Abercrombie to Jimmy Abercrombie and Phillip Abercrombie, Dist. 15, quitclaim deed.
• First Citizens National Bank to Ray Roney and Edna Roney, Dist. 13, $18,000.
• Deborah Ellis Cameron (formerly Deborah Ellis Bledsoe) and Brenda Joan Williams to Tommy Dee Stanfield, Dist. 1, $12,500.
• Gene Gifford to David B. Hartley and Jessica Hartley, Dist. 16, $38,000.
• Betty J. Carr and Russell Dean Carr to R.V. Childers and Norma F. Childers, Dist. 10, quitclaim deed.
• Frank W. Brown, Deborah Ivy and Norman R. Barlow to Nancy Long, Dist. 2, $60,000.
• Frank W. Brown, Deborah Ivy, Nancy Long and Norman R. Barlow to Frank W. Brown and SueAnn Brown, Dist. 2, $285,000.
• Bank of New York, trustee, to Robert Heath Hall, $62,500.
• Shellie Wallace, successor trustee, to the Secretary of Veterans Affairs, $36,574.
• Obion County Habitat for Humanity Inc. to Richard J. Dillon and Kimberly Renee Dillon, Dist. 13, $75,200.
• Bobbie Parker Pihl, Joseph Harold Parker, Suedell Ragsdale and J.B. Parker Jr. to J.T. Vaughan and Margaret Vaughan, Dist. 13, $145,000.
• Anita Jane Paschall, trustee, to the State of Tennessee, $1,150.
• Natha Allen Tanner, Nathan Adam Tanner and Tammy J. Bonee to Natha L. Tanner, Dist. 9, quitclaim deed.
• Ellis L. Cochran to Edmond Goodsell, Dist. 13, $22,000.
• Donald Shepherd and Rhonda Shepherd to Local Union No. 878L United Steel Workers of America, Dist. 13, $90,000.
• Building Solutions Inc. to Kris Booth and Diana M. Booth, Dist. 10, $1,000.
• Building Solutions Inc. to Kris Booth and Diana M. Booth and Michael D. Jurgiel and Shannon D. Jurgiel, Dist. 10, $10,000.
• Thomas Johnson and Patricia Johnson to Anita Lynne Ayers, Dist. 5, $40,500.