Scholarship available to women
Posted: Wednesday, July 30, 2008 11:30 am
The Messenger 07.30.08
The Anne Schneider Chapter of Lawyers’ Association for Women will award a $750 scholarship to a woman who is a resident of any West Tennessee county except Shelby County.
The following qualifications will be considered:
• academic ability of average or above;
• stability of character and good moral standards;
• worthiness of assistance;
• financial need for continuing educational programs;
• stated intention to pursue a career in law;
• the candidate’s having been accepted into an accredited law school or attending an accredited law school.
To receive an application, which must be returned no later than Aug. 15. Requests should be addressed to Mary Jo Middlebrooks, Middlebrooks & Gray PA, P.O. Box 1985, Jackson, TN 38302.