Deed transfers, July 22-29, 2008
Posted: Wednesday, July 30, 2008 11:42 am
The Messenger 07.30.08
The following deed transfers were filed July 22-29 in the office of Obion County Register of Deeds Vicky Long.
The transfers listed exclude deeds of trust (mortgages on real estate) and any miscellaneous instruments recorded in the register’s office. The list is published in its entirety, without exception, from record books in the register’s office.
Amounts are not shown for true quitclaim deeds, or deeds in which a husband and wife divide property. Deeds conveying property to a state, the federal government or a city are exempt from the state transfer tax.
• Industrial Development Corp. of the Town of Obion to Casey Hood, Dist. 15, $1,000.
• Terry Shaffer to John Glessner and Sophia Glessner, Dist. 5, $46,000.
• Barbara Mathenia and Lester Mathenia to David Cunningham and Gay Cunningham, $150,000.
• First State Bank to Kenneth J. Hillsman and Ruby F. Hillsman, Dist. 13, $9,000.
• Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corp. to Homestead 2000 Inc., $28,000.
• Aaron Squyres, successor trustee, to Bank of America, N.A., $32,044.23.
• Bank of America, N.A., to Lee Livingston and Joanne Livingston, $57,500.
• Eric K. Fishel and Camielle Fishel to H. Grant Bloecher, Dist. 1, $845,000.
• Jerry R. Elmore and Kristina L. Elmore to Andrew Inman and Yvette Inman, Dist. 13, $69,500.
• Jo Faye Walker and L.C. Walker to L.C. Walker and Lewis Keith Walker, Dist. 6, quitclaim deed.
• Edd M. Chronister and Sandra A. Chronister to Sandra A. Chronister, quitclaim deed.
• Recontrust Co., substitute trustee, to the Secretary of Housing and Urban Development, $52,111.78.
• Brent Cary to Rhonda Cary, Dist. 7, quitclaim deed.
• Brent Cary to Rhonda Cary, now Rhonda Argo, deed of correction.
• Reelfoot Bank Inc. to Richard S. Mosley and Dawn M. Mosley, Dist. 4, $6,000.
• Green Tree Servicing, LLC, to Homestead 2000, deed of correction.
• Martha Donnell to Rob Adcock, Dist. 3, $5,000.
• Waterland Trucking Service Inc. to Richland Creek Cattle Co., Dist. 14, $500,000.
• Ruth Green to Stormi Prather, Dist. 13, $71,000.
• Joy Griswell to Raymond Whitlow and Thresa Jewell Whitlow Shed, Dist. 9, $2,000.
• John S. Kangelos and Pamela J. Kangelos to Darren P. Bowling and Dawn M. Bowling, Dist. 10, $285,000.
• John S. Kangelos and Pamela J. Kangelos to Darren P. Bowling and Dawn M. Bowling, Dist. 10, $35,000.
• Linden A. Smith Sr. to Linden Smith Jr., Dist. 13, $74,759.57.
• Wilma Kathryn Moreland to Wilma Kathryn Moreland and Edward W. Moreland, Dist. 2.
• Kenny W. Fowler, trustee, to Kenny W. Fowler, Dist. 5, quitclaim deed.
• Kenny W. Fowler to Billy Joe Stem Jr., trustee, Dist. 5, division in kind.
• Billy Joe Stem Jr., trustee, to Kenny W. Fowler, Dist. 5, division in kind.
• Betty B. Carpenter, Carole Carpenter Russell and Robert Samuel Carpenter to Carpenter Land Co., Dists. 13, 1, 4 and 7, quitclaim deed.
• Eva Mae Cooper to Gwendolyn Dysart, Dist. 13, quitclaim deed.
• Estate of Ruth G. Sellers to Jerry Sellers, Dists. 14 and 9.
• Estate of Ruth G. Sellers to Peggy Sellers Bledsoe (same person as Peggy Sellers Ellis), Dist. 9.
• Estate of Ruth G. Sellers to Billy Joe Sellers, Dist. 9.
• Estate of Ruth G. Sellers to Bobby Gene Sellers, Dist. 9.
• Marvin E. Shelton and Young Mee Shelton to Rita Moody, Dist. 8, $30,000.
• Freemon M. Harris and Reba Wilson Harris to Eddie D. Coffey and Dana H. Coffey, Dist. 1, $71,000.
• Hazel Elliott and Jerry Thompson to Hazel Elliott, Jerry Thompson and Virginia Thompson, Dist. 16, quitclaim deed.