General Sessions, June 17, 2008
Posted: Monday, June 30, 2008 10:18 am
The Messenger 06.25.08
The following cases were disposed of June 17 in Obion County General Sessions Court by Judge Raymond Morris, or fines paid before scheduled court appearances, and were filed in the docket books in the office of Obion County Circuit Court Clerk Harry Johnson.
The cases listed exclude routine traffic violations, civil cases and cases that are dismissed. All others are published, including judicial diversions, without exception.
• Rick L. Madding (3619 West Highway 21, Hornbeak) — public intoxication, $10 fine, costs; possession of a handgun while under the influence, weapon confiscated and to be disposed of according to law, $50 fine, costs, 11 months and 29 days jail suspended.
• David F. Powers (121 North Sixth St., Box 334, Obion) — theft of merchandise/shoplifting, $50 fine, costs, 11 months and 29 days jail suspended, pay restitution of $8.44, six months supervised probation; public intoxication, $10 fine, costs.
• Christopher C. Riley (2237 Bel Aire Circle, Union City) — worthless check, pay check and costs.
• Darryl M. Samuels (2132 Blue Ridge Parkway, Memphis) — altering item of permanent distinguishing numbers/sale or possession of such, weapon confiscated and to be disposed of according to law, costs; possession of a weapon with intent to go armed/attempt, weapon confiscated and to be disposed of according to law, costs.
• Martiniano Ariza Zavala (no address listed) — driving without a license, $10 fine, costs.