Deed transfers, June 18-20, 2008
Posted: Monday, June 30, 2008 10:20 am
The Messenger 06.25.08
The following deed transfers were filed June 18-20 in the office of Obion County Register of Deeds Vicky Long.
The transfers listed exclude deeds of trust (mortgages on real estate) and any miscellaneous instruments recorded in the register’s office. The list is published in its entirety, without exception, from record books in the register’s office.
Amounts are not shown for true quitclaim deeds, or deeds in which a husband and wife divide property. Deeds conveying property to a state, the federal government or a city are exempt from the state transfer tax.
• Deutsche Bank National Trust Co., trustee, to David Palaima and Virginia L. Palaima, $27,500.
• Siddhi-Vinayak Inc. to Shantling Corp. Inc., $1,125,000.
• James Douglas Brewer and Lynette Brewer to Douglas D. Brewer, Dist. 13, quitclaim deed.
• Lilly A. Hughes to George A. Hughes, quitclaim deed.
• Diane F. Sanderson to Jeffrey L. Sanderson and Susanne H. Sanderson, Dist. 8, quitclaim deed.
• Chris Veatch and Stephanie Veatch, formerly Stephanie Cox, to Tommy Wright and Dotty Wright, Dist. 1, $29,500.
• Kimberly Ann Fry to Jody Ray Fry, quitclaim deed.
• A.C. Butts & Sons Inc. to Stephanoe’s Pizza Inc., $10,000.
• Samuel S. Holloway and Gladys Rogers Holloway to Samuel S. Holloway, trustee, quitclaim deed.
• Annie M. Rowsey to Jo E. Williams, Dist. 13, quitclaim deed.
• Ethel Galloway to Renee G. Gaylord, Dist. 11, quitclaim deed.
• Virginia K. Wilson to Barbara K. Hunt, Dist. 8, quitclaim deed.