Deed transfers, June 2-10, 2008
The Messenger 06.11.08
The following deed transfers were filed June 2-10 in the office of Obion County Register of Deeds Vicky Long.
The transfers listed exclude deeds of trust (mortgages on real estate) and any miscellaneous instruments recorded in the register’s office. The list is published in its entirety, without exception, from record books in the register’s office.
Amounts are not shown for true quitclaim deeds, or deeds in which a husband and wife divide property. Deeds conveying property to a state, the federal government or a city are exempt from the state transfer tax.
• Reynolds Brothers Oil Co. Inc. to PowerPaC, Dist. 13, $276,250.
• Reynolds Brothers Oil Co. Inc. to PowerPaC, Dist. 6, $362,500.
• Nancy Y. Davis to Bill M. Davis, Dist. 11, quitclaim deed.
• Aaron Squyres, successor trustee, to Melvin W. Reed, Dist. 5, $40,000.
• Bill Flood, Ray Douglas, Leland Davis, Gary Francis and Robert Clendenin, trustees of First Baptist Church of Union City, to First Baptist Church of Union City Inc., Dist. 13, quitclaim deed.
• Martha Jane Mayo Venice to Eric Pickard, Dist. 16, $60,300.
• Dennis Dyer to Bobby R. Morris and Clara M. Morris, Dist. 6, quitclaim deed.
• First State Bank to James Schoolfield and Thelma Schoolfield, Dist. 8, $42,000.
• Ralph Henson, substitute trustee, to First Citizens National Bank, Dist. 13.
• Russell Lewis Hammonds and Linda Kay Hammonds Porter to Michael Dowdy and Martha N. Dowdy, Dist. 8, $82,500.
• Beverly B. Terrell to Beverly B. Terrell, Dist. 13.
• Dolores Buckelew, individually and as executor of the Estate of Johnny D. Buckelew, Theresa Shafer, formerly Teresa Fry, and Patricia Conley to Billy Hopper and Suzanne Hopper, Dist. 6, $18,000.
• Carl T. Willingham and Angela D. Willingham to Shayla M. Kirk, Dist. 6, $71,000.
• Waterland Trucking Service Inc. and Howard Fike to David P. Guthrie and Kimberly W. Guthrie, Dist. 12, $360,000.
• Waterland Trucking Service Inc. and Howard Fike to David P. Guthrie and Kimberly W. Guthrie, Dist. 12, quitclaim deed.
• Keith A. Roach and Debbie A. Roach to Stephen A. Gardner and Jeanette A. Gardner, $73,000.
• Harold E. Stover and Velma L. Stover to Michael Todd Phipps and Dayna Michelle Phipps, Dist. 6, $30,000.
• Mary E. McCain to Tygh A. Brogdon, Dist. 3, $140,000.
• Waterland Trucking Service Inc. to Andrew Bowlin and Byron Betts, Dist. 6, $47,000.
• James H. Petty and Bettie G. Petty to Roger Lewis Sampson and Jessie Lynn Sampson, Dist. 6, $3,000.
• University of Mississippi Foundation to Green Acres Mobile Homes Inc., Dist. 13, $165,000.
• Deborah Morgan and Patricia A. Pinkston to Charles A. Denson, Dist. 1, $49,666.
• Anthony Wayne Cloar to Jack H. Leach and Mary G. Leach, Dist. 4, $2,000.
• Robert E. Frankum, Diana Frankum, David Frankum, Amy Frankum, Timothy L. Frankum and Kelly Frankum to F&S Rentals, LLC, Dist. 7, quitclaim deed.
• Darrell Klidies to Carol F. Smith, known now as Carol Klidies, Dist. 16, quitclaim deed.
• Homestead 2000 Inc. to Chad A. Davis, Dist. 6, $65,000.
• Wayne Barber, William C. Garrett, Rick Hepler, Alfred Howell and Wesley Jackson, elders of Bishop Street Church of Christ, Union City, to Joe W. Johnson and Truman Johnson, Dist. 13, $10,000.
• Jerry M. Maitland and Marilyn Maitland to Leonard Payne and Sharon Payne, Dist. 16, $1,500.
• Silas Stephens Jr. and Shirley L. Stephens to State of Tennessee, $23,390.
• John Glessner and Sophia Glessner to Dana McDonald, Dist. 15, $65,000.
• Brad Woody to Lee E. Mulvaney and Amanda J. Mulvaney, quitclaim deed.