|Grand Jury makes latest indictments
|A former vendor who worked at Volunteer Community Hospital in Martin has been indicted for stealing more than $20,000 dollars.
Greenfield’s Pamela June Griffen was arrested for “unlawfully, feloniously and knowingly obtaining” $22, 712.97 between July 24, 2006 through February 14, 2008.
She was charged on May 9 on a true bill from the Weakley County Grand Jury.
Griffen was not an employee of Volunteer Hospital at the time of the alleged theft and worked as a self-pay vendor.
She was released last week on a $10,000 bond. She is scheduled to appear in circuit court May 29.
Also indicted in the May Term of the Weakley County Grand Jury includes:
• Jimmy Russell Barrett – two charges of vehicular assault and driving on a revoked license.
• Bradley Martin Beasley of MVHO, DUI with priors, violation of implied consent, failure to provide immediate notice of an accident, simple possession, drug paraphernalia and aggravated burglary.
• Richard D. Britten – two charges of possession of a controlled substance with intent and two charges of drug paraphernalia.
• Kody Wayne Brown – Four counts of aggravated burglary, four counts of theft and simple possession.
• Jeremy Carl Hartman, Timothy P. Houston, Jr., and Ashley Sandavol – Seven counts of vandalism.
• David Thomas Henson – DUI, open container law and failure to use turn signals.
• Frankie L. Hicks – Rape of a child
• Robert D. Hopgood – Aggravated assault, vandalism and assault.
• Ryan M. Jones – Three counts of aggravated burglary, three counts of theft and fraudulent use of a credit card.
• Jared H. Mancell, Timothy Edward Duren and Timothy Seratt – Burglary and theft.
• Matthew Christopher Maus, Donald Howard March II and William Tyler Hansard – Attempt to commit promotion of meth manufacturing.
• James Anderson Moore – Two counts of burglary, four counts of theft, four counts of aggravated burglary and one count of attempted burglary.
• April Lee Hopkins and Kody Wayne Brown – Attempted burglary, two counts of vandalism and theft.
• Alfredo Diaz Mora – Possession of controlled substance and drug paraphernalia.
• Charlene Mays – Possess of controlled substance and drug paraphernalia.
• Daniel Ray Ogle – Burglary and Vandalism
• Tomas Calvin Phillips –Five counts of burglary, two counts of attempt to commit burglary, two counts of theft and vandalism
• Shaun Patrick Mickell – Five counts of burglary, two counts of attempt to commit burglary, two counts of theft and vandalism
• Amber Wilks aka Melissa Coen – Four counts of burglary, abd attempt to commit burglary,.
• Donald Riley – Rape of a child.
• Johnathan D. Shane – Aggravated burglary, theft, two counts of simple possession, possession of a controlled substance with intent and drug paraphernalia.
• Jerome Arne Shanklin – Burglary and theft.
• Jason P. Tims – Aggravated burglary, unlawful spying upon, and two counts of violation of community supervision.
• Joseph A. Totty – Initiation of process to manufacture meth.
• Bryan Neil Washburn – Three counts of burglary and two counts of theft.