Deed transfers, May 6-13, 2008
The Messenger 05.14.08
The following deed transfers were filed May 6-13 in the office of Obion County Register of Deeds Vicky Long.
The transfers listed exclude deeds of trust (mortgages on real estate) and any miscellaneous instruments recorded in the register’s office. The list is published in its entirety, without exception, from record books in the register’s office.
Amounts are not shown for true quitclaim deeds, or deeds in which a husband and wife divide property. Deeds conveying property to a state, the federal government or a city are exempt from the state transfer tax.
• George W. Burns to George W. Burns and Teresa M. Burns, Dist. 10, creating tenancy by the entirety.
• Christie Michelle DiLemme to Deborah Jean Johnson, Dist. 12, quitclaim deed.
• J.T. Brown and Hazel Brown to Bobby Gene Vanhoy and Freida LaVerne Vanhoy, Dist. 5, quitclaim deed.
• Elizabeth E. Johnson to David Gilbert and Jeanie Gilbert, $150,000.
• Charlotte Willett to Charlotte Willett and John Willett, Dist. 3, $36,250.
• Joann Adams Franks, Faye Adams Stanford, Kay Adams and Jason Adams to Keith L. Hepler and Shirley M. Hepler, Dist. 15, $50,250.
• Wells Fargo Bank to William Ben Embry and Crystal Lynn Embry, Dist. 12, $34,000.
• Kali Annette Morris Cain, Kristi Lynn Morris Jones, Kirkpatrick Ben Morris, Kristopher Wilson Morris, Kara Lynee Hopkins Elliott and Dawn Kari Hopkins Holland to the Town of Obion, Tennessee, Dist. 15, quitclaim deed.
• William Scott Coleman to Johnny McConnell Family, L.P., Dist. 4, $136,000.
• Gayle W. Smith, Sam A. Williams and John Burhl Williams to Jimmy Gatlin, Dist. 15, $3,000.
• Bank of New York, trustee, to Kevin Cox and Norma L. Cox, Dist. 13, $8,000.
• Richard A. Crider and Melody Cricer to Cecil E. Wolberton, Dist. 16, $1,500.
• John A. Fry and Catherine C. Fry to Cecil E. Wolberton, Dist. 16, $7,000.
• Bobby G. Laws and Gene Gifford to Ali Altareb, Dist. 13, $1,000.
• Carol Taylor, formerly Carol Goff, and Jimmy Taylor to John Glessner and Sophia Glessner, Dist. 3, $36,000.
• Bobby Gene Terry to James R. Terry, Dist. 6, $7,500.
• R.G. Alexander to Lawrence Lee Bell and Chasity E. Bell, Dist. 7, $13,027.86.
• George W. Laird and Sandra M. Laird to Carlton G. Kizer and Patsy Kizer, Dist. 16, $8,000.
• Margaret Fanning, individually and as trustee, to Clint Ross, Dist. 5, quitclaim deed.
• Charles McCall, elder of the Cumberland Presbyterian Church of Mason Hall, to Danny Medley and Gale Medley, Dist. 11, $2,000.
• Donald L. Perkins to Bobby G. Laws and Gene Gifford, Dist. 13, $1,000.
• Charles R. Moran to James J. Moran and Carrie M. Moran, Dist. 10, $85,000.
• James Jackson Jr. and Melissa Jackson to Danny Bartlett and Marsha Bartlett, Dist. 16, $125,000.
• Gary H. Walters, Jenny Walters and Jacqueline Edwards to Money Tree Loan Co., Dist. 13, $60,600.
• City of Kenton, Tennessee, to Hollye R. Hurst, Dist. 8, quitclaim deed.
• James C. Nutt to Gary K. Nutt, Dist. 16, $13,500.
, , ,