Deed transfers, Jan. 29-Feb. 5, 2008
The Messenger 02.06.08
The following deed transfers were filed Jan. 29-Feb. 5 in the office of Obion County Register of Deeds Vicky Long.
The transfers listed exclude deeds of trust (mortgages on real estate) and any miscellaneous instruments recorded in the register’s office. The list is published in its entirety, without exception, from record books in the register’s office.
Amounts are not shown for true quitclaim deeds, or deeds in which a husband and wife divide property. Deeds conveying property to a state, the federal government or a city are exempt from the state transfer tax.
• Talmadge E. Simmons III to Tina Swindle, Dist. 11, $58,000.
• First State Bank to Angela D. Ross, Dist. 13, $22,500.
• Jeff Hathcoat to John Salmon, Dist. 16, $12,000.
• George McCullough and Patsy A. McCullough to Steven McCullough, Dist. 10, quitclaim deed.
• Emma Lou Jones and Ronald E. Jones to Ronald E. Jones, trustee, Dist. 13, quitclaim deed.
• Aaron Squyres, successor trustee, to Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corp.
• Aaron Squyres, successor trustee, to Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corp., Dist. 9.
• Mark S. Tittle and Connie C. Tittle to Justin Tittle, Dist. 6, quitclaim deed.
• Claire T. McCollum, trustee, to Samuel B. McCollum Jr. and Patricia L. McCollum, Dist. 2, quitclaim deed.
• Johnny Lucy and Shelley Lucy to Fredrick Brown, Dist. 13, quitclaim deed.
• J. Phillip Jones, substitute trustee, to U.S. Bank, N.A., $29,750.
• Joe M. Henry and Joan Henry to James Charles Henry and Barbara Ann Henry, Dist. 11, $24,000.
• Joe M. Henry and Joan Henry to James Charles Henry and Barbara Ann Henry, Dist. 11, $4,000.
• Brunson & Brunson, LLC, to Molecon, LLC, Dist. 13, quitclaim deed.
• Carl Edward Minor and Darlene Minor to Stephanie Minor, Dist. 16, $16,000.
• Rebecca Jill Farlow to Michael Huwe and Melissa Huwe, Dist. 9, $120,000.
• Ralph Henson, substitute trustee, to First Citizens National Bank, Dist. 3.
• Billy G. Gurien, Shirley Moffitt, Reba Sue Armstrong, Judy Elaine Byars, Linda Jo Moore and Betty J. MacLeod to William D. Cox and Barbara J. Cox, Dist. 6, $75,000.
• William Koupa to George B. Cheatham and Teresa Ervin, Dist. 13, $107,500.