Deed transfers, Jan. 15-22, 2008
The Messenger 01.23.08
The following deed transfers were filed Jan. 15-22 in the office of Obion County Register of Deeds Vicky Long.
The transfers listed exclude deeds of trust (mortgages on real estate) and any miscellaneous instruments recorded in the register’s office. The list is published in its entirety, without exception, from record books in the register’s office.
Amounts are not shown for true quitclaim deeds, or deeds in which a husband and wife divide property. Deeds conveying property to a state, the federal government or a city are exempt from the state transfer tax.
• William Robert Kane and Kymberly J. Kane to Joshua Ivey Simmons and Sarah Beth Simmons, Dist. 16, $199,500.
• Robert Spicer and Carolyn Spicer to Pier Lodge, Dist. 5, $156,311.97.
• Illinois Central Railroad Co. to Bridget Pirtle and Mike Homra, quitclaim deed.
• Shelton Homes, LLC, to Family Video Movie Club Inc., Dist. 13, $516,000.
• Robert K. Pardue and Paula K. Pardue to James Gary Riley and Dolly M. Riley, Dist. 6, $207,500.
• Rita Buckles, executrix of the Estate of Leland W. Wilmot, to Thomas D. Maggard and Betty J. Maggard, Dist. 13, $92,000.
• James G. Riley and Dolly C. Riley to Gerick L. Thompson and Shannon M. Thompson, Dist. 15, $71,000.
• Ronnie Welch to Greg Dodson and Neil Dodson, Dist. 6, $60,000.
• Hatcher Family Limited Partnership to Emma Lou Jones, Dist. 13, quitclaim deed.
• Doris Molene Marshall to Terry Lee Marshall, Dist. 3, $500.
• Terry Lee Marshall to Lee A. Marshall, Dist. 3, quitclaim deed.
• Sherry Futrell to Brittney Carlisle and Christopher Carlisle, Dist. 16, quitclaim deed.
• Jan F. Sturkie to James W. Suter and Virginia A. Suter, Dist. 6, quitclaim deed.
• Walter B. Brown to Wyonna P. Brown.
• Ronnie R. Roney to Ricky Stutts, Dist. 10, $37,500.
, , , ,