Building permits, December 2007
The Messenger 01.09.08
The following is a list of Union City’s monthly building permits for December, submitted by the Union City Department of Planning and Code Enforcement. The activity list includes the applicant, project address, project cost and a brief description of the work listed on the building permit.
• Union City Grain, 411 West Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Drive, demolish building.
• Central Fire Station, 110 North Fifth St., $51,980, commercial roof.
• Searcy Family Partnership, 218 South First St., $6,000, commercial roof.
• Variety Square, 206 East Reelfoot Ave., $30,000, commercial roof.
• Donald Thomas, 3021 Lynn St., $3,000, residential roof.
• National Guard armory, 2017 East Reelfoot Ave., $209,000, raise roof system.
• Taylor Riley, 2427 Burrus St., $6,000, residential repairs.
• Dr. James Hall, 1304 Medical Park Circle, $465,000, 3,636-square-foot new commercial.