Deed transfers, Dec. 18-21, 2007
The Messenger 01.02.08
The following deed transfers were filed Dec. 18-21 in the office of Obion County Register of Deeds Vicky Long.
The transfers listed exclude deeds of trust (mortgages on real estate) and any miscellaneous instruments recorded in the register’s office. The list is published in its entirety, without exception, from record books in the register’s office.
Amounts are not shown for true quitclaim deeds, or deeds in which a husband and wife divide property. Deeds conveying property to a state, the federal government or a city are exempt from the state transfer tax.
• William L. Perryman and Billie G. Perryman to Tammy Crowell, Dist. 13, quitclaim deed.
• Barbara Richards to Barbara Richards, Dist. 7, quitclaim deed.
• Vanderbilt Mortgage & Finance Inc. to CMH Homes Inc., $53,437.38.
• Fools Paradise, LLC, to Ron Werner and Gina L. Werner, Dist. 9, $186,000.
• Tom Hayes and Jennifer Hayes to Sheila Gail Kee and Phillip Kee, Dist. 1, $15,500.
• H.A. Nohsey, trustee, to Jon C. McKinnis, Dist. 3, $18,000.
• Shapiro & Kirsch, LLP, substitute trustee, to Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corp.
• Jimmy R. Gantt, Charles O. Gantt, William M. Gantt, Dwight E. Gantt, James C. Gantt, Timothy J. Gantt and Alma Gantt Riddle to Harold D. Riddle and Alma Gantt Riddle, Dist. 12, quitclaim deed.
• Robert T. Condo to Danny Hollingsworth and Vicki Jo Hollingsworth, Dist. 15, $42,500.
• Wendy Ann Burton to Randy Lee Burton, Dist. 6, quitclaim deed.
• Charles E. Mitchell and Beverly Denton Mitchell to Esperanza Enterprises Inc., Dist. 13, $41,000.
• Reelfoot Bank to Chris L. Finch, Dist. 4, $32,000.
• Obion County Habitat for Humanity to John Holtzclaw and Lilly Holtzclaw, Dist. 1, $72,000.
• Obion County Habitat for Humanity to Paula K. Southerland, Dist. 6, $70,000.
• Obion County Habitat for Humanity to Jason Clark and Ashley Clark, Dist. 15, $68,400.