Deed transfers, Dec. 11-18, 2007
The Messenger 12.19.07
The following deed transfers were filed Dec. 11-18 in the office of Obion County Register of Deeds Vicky Long.
The transfers listed exclude deeds of trust (mortgages on real estate) and any miscellaneous instruments recorded in the register’s office. The list is published in its entirety, without exception, from record books in the register’s office.
Amounts are not shown for true quitclaim deeds, or deeds in which a husband and wife divide property. Deeds conveying property to a state, the federal government or a city are exempt from the state transfer tax.
• Earl Bell and Phillip Pinion to Homestead 2000 Inc., Dist. 6, $12,000.
• Mary N. Amptman to Helen L. Amptman Colter and Kenneth R. Colter, quitclaim deed.
• James F. Holloway and Ramona Holloway to James Michael Holloway, Timothy Lee Holloway and Mitzi Annette Holloway Bruner, Dist. 14, quitclaim deed.
• H.A. Nohsey, executor, and Melvin N. Ferguson to Melvin N. Ferguson and Helen D. Ferguson, Dist. 14, creating tenancy by the entirety.
• Tommy Lee Victory and Johnny Asbille to the State of Tennessee, easement.
• Building Solutions Inc. to Doris Evelyn Vaughn, Dist. 13, $125,000.
• Building Solutions Inc. to Doris Evelyn Vaughn, Dist. 13, $100,000.
• Earlene Jackson to Jerry Warmath and Terri Warmath, $75,000.
• First State Bank to James A. Brubaker, Dist. 13, $15,000.
• Margaret Fanning, trustee, to Darrell Ross, Dist. 5, quitclaim deed.
• Alphonso Jackson, secretary for the Secretary of Housing and Urban Development, to Swartz & Brough Inc., $12,000.
• Harold E. Stover and Velma L. Stover to Donald L. Wilcox and Jan A. Wilcox, Dist. 6, $14,900.
• U.S. Bank, N.A., to Jack L. Krietman Jr. and Molly A. Krietman, $36,000.
• E.W. James & Sons Inc. to 3G Development Co., LLC, Dist. 13, $2,300,000.
• Annis E. Waggoner to Annis Waggoner Family Limited Partnership One, Dist. 6, quitclaim deed.