|The Messenger 10.10.07 |
The following deed transfers were filed Oct. 2-8 in the office of Obion County Register of Deeds Vicky Long.
The transfers listed exclude deeds of trust (mortgages on real estate) and any miscellaneous instruments recorded in the register’s office. The list is published in its entirety, without exception, from record books in the register’s office.
Amounts are not shown for true quitclaim deeds, or deeds in which a husband and wife divide property. Deeds conveying property to a state, the federal government or a city are exempt from the state transfer tax.
• Jamie C. Scheland Sr. to Hazel Shoemaker, Dist. 6, quitclaim deed.
• John Jackson Freeman and Emma Jean Freeman to Danny Montgomery and Donna Montgomery, Dist. 3, $110,000.
• Kristina M. Brown to Paul W. Brown, Dist. 13, quitclaim deed.
• Stephen L. Hughes, substitute trustee, to Federal National Mortgage Association, Dist. 16, $41,700.
• DBM Properties to Reelfoot Animal Clinic Properties, Dist. 13, quitclaim deed.
• Kenneth Sherron to Larry Sherron, Dist. 9, quitclaim deed.
• David W. Phelps and Martha F. Phelps, co-trustees, to First Baptist Church (Fulton), Dist. 16, $15,800.
• Brad Ward and Mary Joyce Ward to Michael Matthews, Dist. 13, $146,850.
• Tony Wade Dunn and Dasha La Sha Dunn to Ralph C. Dunn, Dist. 3, quitclaim deed.
• Homestead 2000 Inc. to Earl Wayne Bell and Amanda R. McDaniel, Dist. 6, $49,000.
• David Sharp to Odean Arnold and Janet M. King, Dist. 12, $43,500.
• James Robert Vaughn (also known as Bobby Vaughn) to Robert K. Pardue and Paula K. Pardue, Dist. 6, $46,00.
• Mary Lou Crider to Kelly O’Connell, Dist. 16, $56,000.
• Neven C. Barnett and Janice A. Barnett to Billy D. Hopper and Suzanne Hopper, Dist. 6, $72,000.
• Michael Hagan, trustee, to Reelfoot Bank, Dist. 16, $42,500.
• Rita F. Cranford and Lisa Lynn Dailey to Mary Helen Moore Lovett, Dist. 13, quitclaim deed.
• Charles Turner and Wilma Turner to RIA-DOB Holdings, LLC, $200,000.
• Steven Cothran and Patricia A. Cothran to Teresa Riley and Betty Hicks, Dist. 1, $100,000.
• Alan W. Brown to Marguerite R. Brown, Dist. 6, quitclaim deed.
• Swartz & Brough Inc. to Judy L. Cravens, $24,000.
• Kevin E Scott and Victoria A. Ott (same as Victoria A. Scott), successor trustees, to Kyle W. Winstead and Crystal G. Winstead, Dist. 13, $59,500.
• Buddy L. Mosley, administrator, to Angelica Bradley, $55,000.