|The following deed transfers were filed Aug. 20-Sept. 4 in the office of Obion County Register of Deeds Vicky Long. |
The transfers listed exclude deeds of trust (mortgages on real estate) and any miscellaneous instruments recorded in the register’s office. The list is published in its entirety, without exception, from record books in the register’s office.
Amounts are not shown for true quitclaim deeds, or deeds in which a husband and wife divide property. Deeds conveying property to a state, the federal government or a city are exempt from the state transfer tax.
• Jimmy D. Barnett and Theresa Barnett to Steven Keith Watson, Dist. 5, $55,000.
• Pearlene Hays to Jimmy Johnson and Pamela Davidson, quitclaim deed.
• Ronald L. Waterman and Patricia Waterman to Chuck Doss, Dist. 13, $75,000.
• Federal National Mortgage Association, also known as Fannie Mae, to Ralph Moore and Margaret A. Moore, $30,250.
• Leslie McAlister Whitesell, successor trustee, to Laura McAlister, Lynn McAlister Baker and Leigh Ann McAlister Moore and Andrew Moore, Dist. 16, quitclaim deed.
• J.C. Haynes Jr. to Sandra K. McDermott Haynes, Dist. 5, quitclaim deed.
• Robert Lewis Fulton and Gwendolyn Neal Fulton to Greater Bethel Church of God in Christ, Dist. 13, $5,000.
• Ben Wilson Morris, Kristopher Wilson Morris, Kirkpatrick Ben Morris, Kristi Lynn Morris Jones and Kali Annette Morris Cain to Robert D. Huffstutter and Marcia F. Huffstutter, Dist. 15, $500.
• LaWanna R. McMinn to Jeremiah T. McBride, Dist. 13, $60,000.
• James Burpo and Bonita Burpo to Randy Gallimore, Dist. 7, $78,700.
• Robert Lloyd Howard to Jana Fox Howard, Dist. 2, dissolves tenancy by the entireties.
• Estate of Mary Godwin Dyer Summers to Thomas L. Dyer, Dist. 6, quitclaim deed.
• Jamie Hamilton and Bonnie O. Hamilton to Gary S. Hamilton and Nancy G. Hamilton, Dist. 12, $1,200.
• William Riddle and Beth Riddle to Joe Denton, Dist. 5, $18,100.
• Kevin L. Terrett and Melissa A. Terrett to Franklin A. McGowan and Helen F. McGowan, Dist. 11, $13,000.