County meeting set
Posted: Tuesday, October 30, 2012 4:00 pm
The Obion County Budget Committee will meet 9 a.m. Monday in the basement conference room of the Obion County Courthouse in Union City.
Items on the agenda include:
• a request from Sheriff Jerry Vastbinder for a budget transfer in the Drug Fund ($3,500);
• information concerning the county’s June 30, 2012, audit report;
• information concerning the county’s 2013 reappraisal program;
• a financial report for the Indigent Care Trust Fund;
• a report from the Finance Committee;
• appointment to the following boards: Airport Board (now serving, Dr. Chris Gooch and David James) and Civil Service Board (now serving, Joyce Taylor)
The committee will also include consideration of notary public applications and other matters brought to its attention.
The meeting is open to the public.
Published in The Messenger 10.30.12
Obion County Budget Committee