SF meeting slated
Posted: Wednesday, September 19, 2012 4:00 pm
The Messenger, September 19, 2012
South Fulton City Commission will meet in regular session Thursday at 5 p.m. in the commission room of the Municipal Complex.
Items on the agenda include the following:
• review of August disbursements;
• approval of department reports;
• recycling program;
• bridge project;
• Explorer program policy;
• second and final reading of a property maintenance ordinance;
• Pamela Circle street lighting;
• a resolution related to procedures for operation of city government in the event of a vacancy in the city manager position;
• request for a sick time gift for employee;
• report from the city manager.
The session will be open to the public.
South Fulton City Commission