County meeting set
Posted: Tuesday, July 10, 2012 9:45 am
The Obion County Legislative Body will meet at 9 a.m. July 16 in the circuit courtroom at the Obion County Courthouse in Union City.
Items on the agenda include:
• approval of minutes from the June 2012 meeting;
• a resolution authorizing a capital outlay note, not to exceed $150,000, for Everett-Stewart Regional Airport;
• approval of the FY 2012-13 budget for Everett-Stewart Regional Airport;
• approval of the FY 2012-13 budget for the Obion County Nursing Home;
• approval of the FY budget for the Indigent Care Trust Fund;
• a financial report for the Indigent Care Trust Fund;
• appointments to the following boards: Board of Hospital Governors (now serving, Jim Glasgow Jr.); Beer Committee (now serving, Ned Bigelow, Andy Crocker and Kenneth Cheatham); and Reelfoot Lake Tourist Council (now serving, Janis Cunningham)
• approval of notary public applications.
The meeting will be open to the public.
Published in The Messenger 7.9.12
Obion County Legislative Body