Posted: Wednesday, June 6, 2012 8:00 pm
The following deed transfers were filed May 30-June 5 in the office of Obion County Register of Deeds Vicky Long.
The transfers listed exclude deeds of trust (mortgages on real estate) and any miscellaneous instruments recorded in the register’s office. The list is published in its entirety, without exception, from record books in the register’s office.
Amounts are not shown for true quitclaim deeds, or deeds in which a husband and wife divide property. Deeds conveying property to a state, the federal government or a city are exempt from the state transfer tax.
• Gary Spencer, Mark Spencer and Jill Spencer White to Bobby Joe Williams and Cheryl Lynn Williams, Dist. 13, $65,500.
• Linda B. McMullen to Jeff Allen and Michelle Allen, Dist. 13, $42,000.
• Mark O’Neal and Angie O’Neal to U.S. Bank, N.A., trustee, $38,829.55.
• George Darnell Bunch Jr. to George Darnell Bunch Jr. and Linda Johnson, Dist. 5, quitclaim deed.
• Iris Argo and Diana G. Marks to Farris R. Duncan and Rita K. Duncan, Dist. 1, $39,000.
• Danny C. Larcom to Main Street Rentals, Dist. 6, quitclaim deed.
• Community Bank & Trust Co. to Main Street Rentals, Dist. 6, $15,000.
• Mark Lovett to Carney Lovett and Martha Lovett, Dist. 14, $20,000.
• Tanya L. Long, Ginger L. Dotson, Deia M. Saunders and Larry Doxey, executor, to Pamela J. Buchanan, Dist. 13, $25,000.
• James Raymond Roach and Marci Jo Roach to Benjamin F. Caldwell II and Sara E. Caldwell, Dist. 3, quitclaim deed.
• Jason P. Harris and Patricia A. Harris to Eddie L. Forrester and Sue Forrester, Dist. 7, quitclaim deed.
• Secretary of Housing and Urban Development to Emily G. Wilkes and Bonita Kaye Hutchison, Dist. 2, $55,500.
• Wanda Cochran to Lori Riley, Dist. 13, $55,320.
• Arthur Friess to Arthur Friess and Linda Friess, quitclaim deed.
• Terrie Gatto, administratix, to Larry Mink and Cheryl Mink, Dist. 13, $41,000.
• U.S. Bank, N.A., successor trustee, to Southern Cross Estates LLC, $23,500.
• Vickie Alford to Larry Leon Arnold, Dist. 15, quitclaim deed.
• Elizabeth Martinez, now known as Elizabeth Dearmitt, to U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development, Dist. 4, $75,724.31.
• Nationwide Trustee Services Inc., substitute trustee, to Secretary of Veterans Affairs.
• Jimmy E. Theriac, Gail Theriac, Amy T. Theriac and Trent J. Theriac to the State of Tennessee, $2,425, easement.
• Ricky McNulty, Marcelle Johnson and Carson Dale McNulty to Kenneth McClain, Dist. 9, $8,000.
• Ronald D. Burcham and Shirley S. Burcham to Matthew D. Bye and Katherine A. Bye, Dist. 16, $6,500.
• Donnie E. Cox and Mary Lynn Cox to Donnie E. Cox and Mary Lynn Cox, trustees, Dist. 7, quitclaim deed.
• Mary Lynn Cox to Donnie E. Cox, Dist. 7, quitclaim deed.
• Donnie E. Cox to Donnie E. Cox and Mary Lynn Cox, trustees, Dist. 7, quitclaim deed.
• M. Kent Morris Jr. and Sarah A. Morris to David Younger and Dawn Younger, Dist. 6, $172,000.
• Jason Eric Allen and Staci Inman Allen to Christina Bannister and Jeff Bannister, Dist. 13, $89,000.
• HSBC Bank USA, National Association, trustee, to David L. Johnson and Teresa C. Johnson, $85,000. Published in The Messenger 6.6.12